Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionKayra 1.0  chess engine Android arm 8 and arm 7 EmptyKayra 1.0 chess engine Android arm 8 and arm 7

more_horiz
Kayra 1.0 chess engine Android arm 8 and arm 7

here link https://pixeldrain.com/u/K75majgK

Enjoy bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

descriptionKayra 1.0  chess engine Android arm 8 and arm 7 EmptyRe: Kayra 1.0 chess engine Android arm 8 and arm 7

more_horiz
Link not found

descriptionKayra 1.0  chess engine Android arm 8 and arm 7 EmptyRe: Kayra 1.0 chess engine Android arm 8 and arm 7

more_horiz
Here is the link https://pixeldrain.com/u/fAMjY93G

more_horiz
I need an strong engine which can atleast stalemate opponent

more_horiz
Well, i´m using Kayra, Raubfisch, Eman or the new Crystal 4.0 you must do your own test and see which one fits better for you.

more_horiz
If you don't mind, plz send link

more_horiz
You´ll find all of them in this forum..just check...

more_horiz
Ok

more_horiz
Would you tell me the droidfish strong engine set up

more_horiz
How to play using droidfish with book an engine strong set up for an strong book user opponent

more_horiz
Sorry, i'm not a Droidfish user...but hopefully someone can help you.
Regards;

more_horiz
Are you pc user?

more_horiz
@Hans Obermeier wrote:
Kayra 1.0  chess engine Android arm 8 and arm 7

here link     https://pixeldrain.com/u/K75majgK    

Enjoy bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Please send link on Eman chess engine for Armv8(android version)..Thanks and Advance Happy New Year!!!

more_horiz
There is no Eman for android...The author never created...only PC.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum