Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionIs flagging your opponent viewed as a tactic or bad-manner? EmptyIs flagging your opponent viewed as a tactic or bad-manner?

more_horiz
For example FlyOrDie doesn't have 50 move repeat rule. Is it bad if you have intention to flag your opponent in a totally drawish position?
Do people despise and avoid such players? think

descriptionIs flagging your opponent viewed as a tactic or bad-manner? EmptyRe: Is flagging your opponent viewed as a tactic or bad-manner?

more_horiz
FoD does have the 50 moves rule. But you have to press the button, it's not automated. Trying to flag the opponent in a dead draw position is a nice invitation to my blacklist. Respect yourselves and try to win on the board.

descriptionIs flagging your opponent viewed as a tactic or bad-manner? EmptyRe: Is flagging your opponent viewed as a tactic or bad-manner?

more_horiz
I wait flyordie sends me the draw alert. After 50 moves fly will send draw alert, just to be fast to press the button.

more_horiz
oh yes there is one! @Waldemar how did you get banned? eek

more_horiz
Temporaly

more_horiz
It depends on how much the game is worth to U.

For example, it is a cash tournament, winning the game means some money, it is okay to flag ur opponent.

Oso in team tournament, it makes sense too, as the win will mean a lot to ur team mates.

Other than the abv situation, in friendly games, better to resign.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum