Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionExperience File EmptyExperience File

more_horiz
Experience file:

I did a thorough test with the SugaR AI 2.50 learning file on Playchess.

A 500 MB learning file (link, see SugaA AI 2.50 topic) was posted here in the forum. I had one of my own with 50 MB. When I merged both learning files, the new size was 540 MB. I used it to play about 200 games on PlayChess with my old Intel laptop (only 860 kns). The result wasn't bad, but it was worse than my current test with a current stockfish.  With the learning file and SugaR AI I had a slightly negative balance. With the same (own) book and the new Stockfish 220122 (own compile) on my old laptop (860 kns in the starting position) I am after more than 300 games in a row with only one loss and two wins! Thats fantastic.

You don't need a learning file, a current engine is better than an old engine like SugaR AI with a learning file.

descriptionExperience File EmptyRe: Experience File

more_horiz
After 280 new games in a row with only 860 kns:
Experience File 42949824je

After now more than 300 games +2 -1.

more_horiz
Solista wrote:
Experience file:
I did a thorough test with the SugaR AI 2.50 learning file on Playchess.

A 500 MB learning file (link, see SugaA AI 2.50 topic) was posted here in the forum. I had one of my own with 50 MB. When I merged both learning files, the new size was 540 MB. I used it to play about 200 games on PlayChess with my old Intel laptop (only 860 kns). The result wasn't bad, but it was worse than my current test with a current stockfish.  With the learning file and SugaR AI I had a slightly negative balance. With the same (own) book and the new Stockfish 220122 (own compile) on my old laptop (860 kns in the starting position) I am after more than 300 games in a row with only one loss and two wins! Thats fantastic.

You don't need a learning file, a current engine is better than an old engine like SugaR AI with a learning file.

The 450MB experience file that was posted here has very bad and losing lines of its own! It is not clean and consist of many mistakes!

more_horiz
is me Român-interlop on playchess and new i have 2743 elo

more_horiz
titus 82742 avec engine aquarium 5 book ctg + le book ctg en salle machine playchess smile thumb up

more_horiz
Hans Obermeier wrote:
is me Român-interlop on playchess and new i have 2743 elo

Great!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum