Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRequest for Solidor EmptyRequest for Solidor

more_horiz
Because the owner of the Raubfisch engine does not answer, would it be possible to request you Mr. Solidor, update Soviet Engine? And if you do, you could add .exe for avx and modern, please?... because you only update the format in bmi2.

Thanks and greetings.

descriptionRequest for Solidor EmptyRe: Request for Solidor

more_horiz
Hi Anton
Raubfisch is my main engine too. But in life sometimes we have some problems or activities more important than chess. Including playing chess or updating a chess engine. And it can occur for every one even an engine author although he loves chess. In this situation we shouldn’t put pressure on the author and we should have patience. I personally never believe in soviet instead of Raubfisch and never use it. I am a fan of great Raubfisch and really believe in Mr Karl Werner works even if he releases just one update a year.

Best regards

descriptionRequest for Solidor EmptySoviet - Ukraine

more_horiz
Responding to your request - when I made my work available, many of you denigrated the Soviet engine as well as Karl's work the Raubfish engine, great respect to that man. As for the update of the Soviet engine, due to the aggression against Ukraine I renamed it Ukraine - I also changed its appearance - the engine is available on my website

https://gienekole.wixsite.com/solidor

more_horiz
Thanks a lot for your answer. Ukraine will be, then.

more_horiz
Just one thing, Ukraine engine can be made for avx and modern exe...too, please? Because is only made for bmi2.

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day!.

more_horiz
Hi! I am glad that you help us with the different architectures, in this case the Kliczko engine... all work is welcome, regardless of whether some disagree or simply do not like it. SF has been cloned under different names (some have them as private), as if that were going to generate a myth. The development of any discovery is to open it up to interested people. Thank you.

more_horiz
Hello, Fatfritz 3 won't start, I don't know what to do to make it work. You probably need a code, but where to enter it?

more_horiz
Do double click in the .exe, if the .exe do not open is because your PC can not read...Because of the architechture of Fritz 3 was made un this case just for bmi2.

more_horiz
I have an older computer and it does not support BMI, this system is probably the reason

more_horiz
Rider B21 very nice engine...Congratulations! Please release Ukraine and Solidor engine for modern, avx2 exe.

more_horiz
That's the reason why I'm asking for the other .exe

more_horiz
Anton101 wrote:
That's the reason why I'm asking for the other .exe

Links to the engines can be found on my chess forum
https://solidor.forumpolish.com/

more_horiz
Thanks a lot, but only bmi2 exe...

more_horiz
Co to jest za silnik ten Koliczko?

more_horiz
Mam też FatFritz 2 ale jest on znacznie słabszy od czołówki najnowszych.

more_horiz
Hi! Three hours ago you posted a new engine in your forum: SOLO engine and I congratulate you, it is already on my FB page, but we continue with the same situation: Fritz 3, SOLO, Ukraine, SOLIDOR chess engine are only in bmi2 format, is there any possibility of compiling for avx2 and modern? Please. Happy Easter!

more_horiz
Looks like clone of Sugar?

more_horiz
Anton101 wrote:
Hi! Three hours ago you posted a new engine in your forum: SOLO engine and I congratulate you, it is already on my FB page, but we continue with the same situation: Fritz 3, SOLO, Ukraine, SOLIDOR chess engine are only in bmi2 format, is there any possibility of compiling for avx2 and modern? Please. Happy Easter!

Chess Engine Solo - AVX2 release !!

more_horiz
Festus wrote:
Before you write anything, see what's between your legs. You got Sugar.

more_horiz
What is this Solo engine? Kind of an updated Eman isnt it?

more_horiz
SOLIDOR wrote:
Festus wrote:

Before you write anything, see what's between your legs. You got Sugar.

You probably already have that! Have experience with that!  smile

Why not you release code then for this engine? Prove this is not copy? I apologize if you give us the code.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum