Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

The Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets

descriptionThe Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets

more_horiz
ZamChess wrote:
roraima wrote:
----------------------- *** This Forum prevents me to edit the messages ***

The Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets - Combined Opening Tests

Configuration
- HW: i7-118G7 @ 3.00GHz, RAM: 32Gb

Tournament Manager: Arena 3.5.1

Engines Common
- Threads: 1
- Ponder Off
- Hash Table: 2048Mb
- Syzygy: All 3,4,5; Most 6 and some 7

Conditions
- Time Setup: 1m+2sc]

With TC 1min+2sec hash Table: 2048Mb is much too high...
512MB is enough.
Best wishes.

descriptionThe Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets

more_horiz
More results coming.

more_horiz
[quote="roraima"]
ZamChess wrote:
roraima wrote:
----------------------- *** This Forum prevents me to edit the messages ***

The Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets - Combined Opening Tests

Configuration
- HW: i7-118G7 @ 3.00GHz, RAM: 32Gb

Tournament Manager: Arena 3.5.1

Engines Common
- Threads: 1
- Ponder Off
- Hash Table: 2048Mb
- Syzygy: All 3,4,5; Most 6 and some 7

Conditions
- Time Setup: 1m+2sc]

With TC 1min+2sec hash Table: 2048Mb is much too high...
512MB is enough.
Best wishes.

more_horiz

The Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets

Update 2022/06/05

Configuration
  • HW: Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX, IBRS) 2.60 GHz (8 processors), RAM: 16Gb.

Tournament Manager: Arena 3.5.1.

Engines Common
  • Threads: 2.
  • Ponder Off.
  • Hash Table: 512Mb. (@ZamChess' recommendation on May 31st, 2022 due to the Time Setup)
  • Syzygy: All 3,4,5; Some 6.

Conditions
  • Time Setup: 1m+2sc.

Status summary
  1. Engines coloured yellow are the ongoing gauntlets.
  2. The big upset  eek  to Stockfish-DEV until now has been ProteusChessSF-JBEv007-20220416, MCTS and NNUE enabled. The match has run 500 games with the test positions epd file: opening_pos_202205.epd. I hope nothing went wrong with the configuration. Surprising result.  @AlexChess
  3. ProteusSF-RBE-008 and ProteusSF-RBE-008a are combined. The experience ProteusSF.exp that came with ProteusSF-RBE-008a on May 31st is already being used.  @AlexChess
  4. The aim is to complete at least 1250 games by engine/configuration and provide more precise results. I am sorry that I had to adjust the gauntlets, and I am trying to find the most straightforward setup.
  5. The games will be available when all the gauntlets coloured yellow are completed.

Openings Test Sets
  1. opening_pos_202205.epd: Compendium of different epd files and games from 2022 (lucasart_opening-book-positions.epd + 8moves_v3.epd + crafty_4000_openings_legacy + crafty_new_2500.epd + 2022 games positions). The Epd file has been analyzed using the last available Stockfish DEV at 25plies, then filtered in the range [-0.60,0.60] cps.
  2. tcec-sf.abk, set up to play until 16 half-moves. It contains only the games from the TCEC finals.

Last Results

(Engines coloured yellow are the ongoing gauntlets).
The Stockfish Clones War Gauntlets - Page 3 Table13

more_horiz
Thank you! There is also 008b now. I will not update it on next 2 months, I promise :-)

https://banksiagui.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=132#p132

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum