Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionUHO EmptyUHO

more_horiz
UHO XXL 2022.bin
https://dropmefiles.com/zzr0R
https://www.sp-cc.de/uho_xxl_project.htm

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
what format?

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
This link does not work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! redface

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
zoorb wrote:
This link does not work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! redface

https://pixeldrain.com/u/Ze6JwFoU

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
aleksander wrote:
what format?


bin: The book can be registered in your UCI Engine setup in the parameter BookFile.
This parameter must contain the full path and name.

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
There is a virus here, the computer cannot be downloaded, it detects a VIRUS

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Ze6JwFoU

There is a virus here, the computer cannot be downloaded, it detects a VIRUS

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
zoorb wrote:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Ze6JwFoU

There is a virus here, the computer cannot be downloaded, it detects a VIRUS


No virus!
UHO Screen10

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
[quote="lisandr"]
aleksander wrote:
what format?


bin: The book can be registered in your UCI Engine setup in the parameter BookFile.
This parameter must contain the full path and name. I tried to unzip and it's requesting for password..Is there any password before unzipping? Please help! Thank you.

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
Direct link
https://www.sp-cc.de/files/uho_xxl_2022.7z

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
Poisoned pawn wrote:
lisandr wrote:
aleksander wrote:
what format?


bin: The book can be registered in your UCI Engine setup in the parameter BookFile.
This parameter must contain the full path and name. I tried to unzip and it's requesting for password..Is there any password before unzipping? Please help! Thank you.



pass 123

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
human.bin

Code:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h408xi9u77kvyn5/UHO.zip/file


Unkown Human Openings

Best Move OFF
Random Book True

descriptionUHO EmptyRe: UHO

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum