Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
The situation after only 7 games:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Clipb147

+2 -1 =4

+49 Elo points for StockfishMZ (of course it's too early......)

For PGN enthusiasts, here are all seven games:

https://easyupload.io/1un2g9

Well, I hope you don't regret my old 1m long games on the display ! bigsmile My computer had no problems loading such pages ....
One question remains: why did the creators / administrators of this forum build such a feature if using it bothers many members with older devices?

Remember: SFMZ uses Eman.exp (renamed StockfishMZ.exp) in this match. Like info: the final result of the match EMAN 7.93 - Fat Titzy 2 was: +16 -3 =81

thumb up

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
The situation after 18 games:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Clipb148

+4 -2 =12

+42 Elo points for StockfishMZ

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
bigsmile

.......small and cute.......

https://easyupload.io/111s1z


thumb up

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
WOW !

.......StockfishMZ unleashed ..... or does the giant Eman.exp work ....?

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Clipb149

+6 -2 =13

+70 Elo points for Stockfish MZ 170522 bmi2 !

Note: TC=4'+2"/hash=256MB/SF ME,PE=0 (default).

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
The latest three games are here (3+18=21): bigsmile

https://easyupload.io/61a2ob

thumb up

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
An info :

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 in my above test has the new SFNNv5 net architecture. Then I will resume the test under the same conditions but using StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 with a SFNNv4 net architecture. Interesting ? bigsmile

thumb up

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Fri May 27, 2022 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
RSilvian wrote:
An info :

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 in my above test has the new SFNNv5 net architecture. Then I will resume the test under the same conditions but using StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 with a  SFNNv4 net architecture. Interesting ? bigsmile

thumb up


you cant actually do that, SFMZ can only use SFNNv5 nets because the net size between both architectures (SFNNv4 and SFNNv5) is different

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Fri May 27, 2022 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
iBurgoS wrote:
you cant actually do that, SFMZ can only use SFNNv5 nets because the net size between both architectures (SFNNv4 and SFNNv5) is different

Sorry iBurgoS but sfnnv4 nets and sfnnv5 nets share the same header and the same filesize and SFMZ can use both nets :

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 SEjM6f2

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 7XIB9zQ


Right !

Works perfectly ! bigsmile

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Clipb150

thumb up

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
RSilvian wrote:
The situation after only 7 games:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Clipb147

+2 -1 =4

+49 Elo points for StockfishMZ (of course it's too early......)

For PGN enthusiasts, here are all seven games:

https://easyupload.io/1un2g9

Well, I hope you don't regret my old 1m long games on the display ! bigsmile  My computer had no problems loading such pages ....
One question remains: why did the creators / administrators of this forum build such a feature if using it bothers many members with older devices?

Remember: SFMZ uses Eman.exp (renamed StockfishMZ.exp) in this match. Like info: the final result of the match EMAN 7.93 - Fat Titzy 2 was: +16 -3 =81

thumb up


Download the video from the link and you will see how inconvenient it is. To see the last message, you have to waste time and nerves, in the end, such long texts are removed under the spoiler. An outrage. Now do you understand how it looks from the outside ? And how terribly annoying it is.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/xfFVqcWE

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
For comparison. These are my games. Look how neat it looks. But here I agree, this question is not for you. It already depends on the forum.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/DbXgrZar

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Clipb151

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Stockf10

rolleyes

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
And on this forum, for convenience, you can do this in this way. Example:

https://www.chess2u.com/t17716-different-engine-matches-and-tournaments#116415

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
lisandr wrote:
And on this forum, for convenience, you can do this in this way. Example:

https://www.chess2u.com/t17716-different-engine-matches-and-tournaments#116415


I Know! But I like the images, the colors ..... there is nothing to do here! I don't like simple tables ... I'm a man of colors .....

On my Facebook page my friend are excited by my photos & videos ! Sound harmonies are also important for me.

thumb up

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
lisandr wrote:
And on this forum, for convenience, you can do this in this way. Example:

https://www.chess2u.com/t17716-different-engine-matches-and-tournaments#116415


I Know! But I like the images, the colors ..... there is nothing to do here! I don't like simple tables ... I'm a man of colors .....

On my Facebook page my friends are excited by my photos & videos ! Sound harmonies are also important for me.

thumb up

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
iBurgoS wrote:
you cant actually do that, SFMZ can only use SFNNv5 nets because the net size between both architectures (SFNNv4 and SFNNv5) is different

Sorry iBurgoS but sfnnv4 nets and sfnnv5 nets share the same header and the same filesize and SFMZ can use both nets :

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 SEjM6f2

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 7XIB9zQ


ah I thought it couldnt load them

and even if the filesize is the same, one of the smaller layers of the net is x2 bigger, you can look it up in the pr

but thanks for telling, it is perfect if it can load both

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
A perfect (free) replacement for EMAN private chess engine.Uses the latest SF patches, sfnnv4 & 5 architecture nets, Eman.exp, .bin books ......... THANK YOU!

The situation in my match after 44 games:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Y11

+8 -3 =33

+42 Elo points for StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
RSilvian wrote:
A perfect (free) replacement for EMAN private chess engine.Uses the latest SF patches, sfnnv4 & 5 architecture nets, Eman.exp, .bin books ......... THANK YOU!

The situation in my match after 44 games:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Y11

+8 -3 =33

+42 Elo points for StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2


can you please remind the match conditions of both engines?

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
iBurgoS wrote:
RSilvian wrote:
A perfect (free) replacement for EMAN private chess engine.Uses the latest SF patches, sfnnv4 & 5 architecture nets, Eman.exp, .bin books ......... THANK YOU!

The situation in my match after 44 games:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Y11

+8 -3 =33

+42 Elo points for StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2


can you please remind the match conditions of both engines?


-TC=4'+2"
-Hash=256 MB
-GUI: Arena 3.5.1
-Book: SuperGM_4mvs.abk (8 plies book) only for Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2
-1 thread-CPU=Intel i5-7400-3GHz (Kaby Lake)
-TBS: 6-men Syzygy bases for both engines
-NNs: SF nn-3c0aa92af1da.nnue (Sfnnv5 net architecture) for StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 & own big net for Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2
-OS: Windows 10 Home.

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
Fiasco ! After only 51 games (out of 100):

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Z11

+10 -3 =38

+49 Elo points for StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 (Sfnnv5 net architecture).

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
Eman 8.03 is weaker than StockfishMZ

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
Hans Obermeier wrote:
Eman 8.03 is weaker than StockfishMZ


bigsmile That's what I'm trying to verify. Three matches of 100 games each. Fat Titz 2 versus:

1.-EMAN 7.93 (Sfnnv4 net + Eman.exp + no book) -match finished:
2.-StockfishMZ (Sfnnv4 net + Eman.exp renamed StockfishMZ.exp + no book) - match in progress:
3.-StockfishMZ (Sfnnv4 net + Eman.exp renamed StockfishMZ.exp + no book) -match that will start tonight.

1.-match finished:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Clipb152

+16 -3 =81

+49 Elo points for EMAN 7.93 64-bit BMI2 after 100 games

2.-match in progress:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Z12

+14 -4 =59

+42 Elo points for StockfishMZ 170522 Sfnnv5 net architecture+Eman.exp file after 77 games

3.-match that will start tonight.

bigsmile thumb up clap



descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
NR: in the match no.2 SF has Sfnnv5 net (default archive of Marco Zerbinati); in the match no.3 I will use SFMZ with Sfnnv4 net architecture (the same net like Eman 7.93).

In both matches: ME;PE=0 (default).

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
RSilvian wrote:
The situation after only 7 games:

StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 Clipb147

+2 -1 =4

+49 Elo points for StockfishMZ (of course it's too early......)



How can you draw "sensationalist breaking news" with seven games??

A quick overview of the games and the engine is already inferior by +1 and inferior openings. Did you took the same to review the opening test setÉ

[Site "ISR 3"]
[Date "2022.05.20"]
[Round "3"]
[White "StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2"]
[Black "Fat_titz_2_win64-bmi2"]
[Result "1-0"]
[BlackElo "2200"]
[ECO "B12"]
[Opening "Caro-Kann"]
[Time "12:48:48"]
[Variation "de Bruycker Defence, 1.e4 c6 2.d4 Na6"]
[WhiteElo "2200"]
[TimeControl "240+2"]
[Termination "adjudication"]
[PlyCount "142"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. e4 {(e2-e4) +0.23/60 0} c6 2. d4 {(d2-d4) +0.25/48 0} Na6 3. Nf3
{(Ng1-f3) +1.31/40 0} d6 {(d7-d6 Nb1-c3 Na6-c7 h2-h3 g7-g6 Bf1-d3 Bf8-g7
a2-a4 Ng8-f6 O-O Nf6-d7 Bd3-c4 O-O Rf1-e1 e7-e5 Bc1-g5 Bg7-f6 Bg5xf6 Qd8xf6
a4-a5 e5xd4 Nf3xd4 Nd7-e5 Bc4-f1 g6-g5 Qd1-d2 Nc7-e6) -1.53/26 7}


[Event "NN Test232"]
[Site "ISR 3"]
[Date "2022.05.20"]
[Round "7"]
[White "StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2"]
[Black "Fat_titz_2_win64-bmi2"]
[Result "1-0"]
[BlackElo "2200"]
[ECO "B07"]
[Opening "Pirc"]
[Time "13:35:26"]
[Variation "Pytel-Czech, 4.Nf3"]
[WhiteElo "2200"]
[TimeControl "240+2"]
[Termination "adjudication"]
[PlyCount "114"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. e4 {(e2-e4) +0.23/60 0} d6 2. d4 {(d2-d4) 0.00/41 0} Nf6 3. Nc3
{(Nb1-c3) 0.00/41 0} c6 4. Nf3 {(Ng1-f3) +0.69/40 0} Bg4 5. h3 {(h2-h3)
+1.23/46 0} Bxf3 {(Bg4xf3 Qd1xf3 d6-d5 e4-e5 Nf6-d7 Bc1-g5 Qd8-b6 O-O-O
e7-e6 Kc1-b1 a7-a5 a2-a4 Bf8-b4 h3-h4 O-O h4-h5 h7-h6 Bg5-c1 Bb4xc3 Qf3xc3
c6-c5 Qc3-g3 Kg8-h8 d4xc5 Nd7xc5 Bf1-b5 Nc5-e4 Qg3-e3 Qb6xe3 Bc1xe3)
-1.64/25 9} 6. Qxf3 {(Qd1xf3) +1.29/22 0}

descriptionStockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2 EmptyRe: StockfishMZ 170522 bmi2 vs Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum