Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

AN EXPERIMENT

descriptionAN EXPERIMENT EmptyAN EXPERIMENT

more_horiz
Consider, please, the following three matches:

Fat Titz 2 versus:

1.-EMAN 7.93 (Sfnnv4 net arch. + Eman.exp + no book);
2.-StockfishMZ (Sfnnv5 net arch. + Eman.exp renamed StockfishMZ.exp + no book+ME;PE=0);
3.-StockfishMZ (Sfnnv4 net arch. + Eman.exp renamed StockfishMZ.exp + no book+ME;PE=0).

Matches conditions:
-TC=4'+2"
-Hash=256 MB
-GUI: Arena 3.5.1
-Book: SuperGM_4mvs.abk (8 plies book) only for Fat_Titz_2_win64-bmi2
-1 thread-CPU=Intel i5-7400-3GHz (Kaby Lake)
-TBS: 6-men Syzygy bases for both engines

Results:

1.-
AN EXPERIMENT 110

+16 -3 =81

+49 Elo points for EMAN 7.93 64-bit BMI2 after 100 games

2.-AN EXPERIMENT Clipb153

+18 -5 =77

+49 Elo points for StockfishMZ 170522 Sfnnv5 net architecture+Eman.exp file after 100 games

3.-Just started:
AN EXPERIMENT Clipb154

After the match 3, I would be curious to hear some opinions. I don't think that an extra 1,000 / 10,000 / 100,000 games would fundamentally change the data of the problem (the difference in Elo points between the engines is already stabilizing after a few dozen games).

thumb up

descriptionAN EXPERIMENT EmptyRe: AN EXPERIMENT

more_horiz
Love that Fat Titz 2 logo.

If you ever test that Deep Blue clone, I have just the logo for you. . .

engine link from lisandr

Code:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/brqwxg0xublqsd8/Deep_Blue_030522.7z/file

AN EXPERIMENT Image_15 or
AN EXPERIMENT Gk10

more_horiz
sarona wrote:
Love that Fat Titz 2 logo.

If you ever test that Deep Blue clone, I have just the logo for you. . .

THANK YOU ! wink

PS: you have a PM in TC

more_horiz
The situation in my 3-rd match after 47 games:

AN EXPERIMENT Clipb155

+6 -0 =41

+42 Elo points (after only 47 games; not even a single defeat) for StockfishMZ 17(18)0522 bmi2 Sfnnv4 net architecture.

A masterpiece this compilation ! wink thumb up

more_horiz
AN EXPERIMENT X13

+7 -0 =42

+49 Elo points for StockfishMZ 17(18)0522 bmi2 Sfnnv4 net architecture after only 49 games !

The Hell on the chess table........... clap clap clap

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Fri May 27, 2022 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
In sum, you showed 3 times that Eman.exp is stronger than fat titz 2. After these tests we don't know the strength of the sfnnv4 net nor the strength of the sfnnv5 net nor the strength of the Eman engine nor the strength of the StockfishMZ engine. What wasted weeks !

Best of all - from my point of view - don't pay any attention to him.
You're wasting your time with this guy...
All the best.

more_horiz
Time is lost by not you, dedicate yourself to your life and stop criticizing, it is better to do something than to do nothing, that is very clear and besides being an expert in chess engines, it is nothing, or you think that the life in it????

more_horiz
Of course, YEEEEES!
bigsmile
It's my lost time, my lost resources, my energy (including the electricity I paid for), my money, my "dubious" tests ......... my passion! I apologize to all, including my disappointed conationals (whether they are of the same ethnicity ..... or ..... of a different one)!
bigsmile

Returning to the third test-situation after 71 games played is:

AN EXPERIMENT Clipb156

+11 -0 =60

+56 Elo points for SFMZ 17(18)0522 bmi2 Sfnnv4 net architecture.

Not even a defeat for SFMZ Sfnnv4 ........ compared to the result obtained by SFMZ Sfnnv5! The idea that nn-3c0aa92af1da.nn (Sfnnv5) is weaker than nn-6877cd24400e.nnue (Sfnnv4) is outlined. Otherwise the download link for Sfnnv5 has been deleted .....

https://data.stockfishchess.org/nn/nn-3c0aa92af1da.nnue

My test will also have a bonus: a Fat Titz 2 match versus BrainFish_200724_x64_bmi2 + Cerebellum3Merge Book. I'm curious about the result, compared to the tests using Eman.exp ..... It will be a conclusion of course!

more_horiz
Thank you RSilvian for this test! Today this guy is against you, last week against me. He criticizes people randomly. I'm still waiting his own clone 100 ELO over latest Stockfish-dev thanks to his superior understanding. It's too easy never exposing himself to critics simply remaining in in the shadow of others more skilled.

more_horiz
RSilvian wrote:
It's my lost time, my lost resources, my energy (including the electricity I paid for), my money, .........

As a certified Journeyman Electrician employed by a hydro electric company, I want you to know that electricity is clean - especially when generated by turbines using hydro electric dams. So use as much of it as is affordable for your experiments.  thumb up  This also keeps my fellow electricians employed in your country.  

Oh, and 11-0 for SFMZ 17(18)0522 bmi2 (GPLv3 compliant) over Sopel's (GPLv3 compliant) Fat Titz 2! ! A truly amazing compile and result. . . Maybe even sub-monumental. . . razz

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Fri May 27, 2022 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
sarona wrote:
RSilvian wrote:
It's my lost time, my lost resources, my energy (including the electricity I paid for), my money, .........

As a certified Journeyman Electrician employed by a hydro electric company, I want you to know that electricity is clean - especially when generated by turbines using hydro electric dams. So use as much of it as is affordable for your experiments.  thumb up  This also keeps my fellow electricians employed in your country.  

Oh, and 11-0 for SFMZ 17(18)0522 bmi2 (GPLv3 compliant) over Sopel's (GPLv3 compliant) Fat Titz 2! ! A truly amazing compile and result. . . Maybe even sub-monumental. . . razz

I'm a fan of skilled Electricians and clean energy: TESLA and Sarona lol ...and open source GPLv3 compliant engines

more_horiz
Maybe your is a lapsus ...without the last NET and Stockfish patches (Already updated the new JULY build to candirushfish) . VB.NET developer you continue to hide using nicks  lol Waiting your VB engine.

AN EXPERIMENT RZtjtX1m

And I repeat: against latest Stockfish -4 is a wonderful result!

more_horiz
Uh... Skynet Chessfain1 Aleksey Alex is back lol

more_horiz
@RSilvian, @sarone all my friends here:

Just released Proteus RBE 008a KINDLY updated by Marco Zerbinati to the latest Stockfish-dev + new net (and Sarona's Experience file has not been a waste of time lol It works perfecty also with all the new builds for Windows, Mac and Android.

LINKS:   https://banksiagui.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=132#p132 (i'm hosted there by another kind friend: Pham, that has just updated BanksiaGui to 0.54!)

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
ZamChess wrote:
Best of all - from my point of view - don't pay any attention to him.
You're wasting your time with this guy...
All the best.

It's good to laugh every day, and between one testing the same experience file believing he's testing different engines, another waiting for a new technology that already exists since months, and yet another doing a tournament with settings for strategic positions, we're always having fun !

Code:

# PLAYER              :  RATING  ERROR  POINTS  PLAYED   (%)    W    D    L  D(%)  OppAvg  OppN
   1 Eman experience    :     200     86    39.0      52  75.0   26   26    0  50.0       0     1
   2 stockfish 15.0     :       0   ----    13.0      52  25.0    0   26   26  50.0     200     1

White advantage = -73.74 +/- 45.22
Draw rate (equal opponents) = 50.00 % +/- 0.00

games

@deeds Remember what I said over a month ago about Alex Morales? All my words are 100% confirmed. He's the KING of idiots , so don't try to teach a brick to swim (i mean Morales)..AN EXPERIMENT Laught2 Some people want to learn, and some others prefer to live in their own "fantasy" world. clap
@Morales How many elo gain you got this time with your clone vs previous version 40-60 elo? AN EXPERIMENT Laughter1 And where is the proofs of the elo gain? question
P.s. I don't understand how Marco get involved with you..think

more_horiz
This forum is so funny! I had a long day on the job and just read your post, Aleksey. Made me laugh for about five minutes!

And for the record, the second part of my previous post was sarcasm. An 11-0 victory by a Stockfish based engine released by a respected veteran over a four month old Fat Titz 2 should not come as a surprise.

Now look who"s laughing. . .

I

more_horiz
sarona wrote:
This forum is so funny!  I had a long day on the job and just read your post, Aleksey. Made me laugh for about five minutes!

And for the record, the second part of my previous post was sarcasm. An 11-0 victory by a Stockfish based engine released by a respected veteran over a four month old Fat Titz 2  should not come as a surprise.

Now look who"s laughing. . .

I

Chessfat1 WCnet is on my ignore list since months, but I can imagine what is saying, is so babysh hding himself continually changing is name. Luckily there are also skilled people here, and every day more abs sometime unexpected friends and theor comment in PM about him are funny lol

more_horiz
Sorry sarona writing from my smartphone... smile

Chessfat1 WCnet is on my ignore list since months, but I can imagine what is saying, is so babyish hiding himself continually changing is name. Luckily there are also skilled people here, and everyday more and sometime unexpected friends coming especially from Outskirts and their comments in PM about him are really funny lol

Thanks again Marco for your friendship!

more_horiz
sarona wrote:
This forum is so funny!  I had a long day on the job and just read your post, Aleksey. Made me laugh for about five minutes!

I'm glad that you laugh!! Look once again on the real facts. Morales has such a small brain that he can't say something his own and he is copying my words which i said to him AN EXPERIMENT Laught2, baby boy still spamming with his useless posts by saying who is in his ignoring list and which person became his friend, typical childish behavior. razz
@Morales i tell you a secret - this may be shocking for you  eek , but we all have friends..
As the head clown of the circus, you simply must to continue to entertain us, you do it very well (i'll give you Nobel Prize next time). clap
You say that you receiving funny PMs about me, well, you can't even imagine what people has said, and still saying about you, you'll be surprised for sure (btw some of them are your "friends"AN EXPERIMENT Laught2)..

more_horiz
ChessFART1 I'm so curious to read your comment... But RULES ARE RULES lol

This post was made by ChessFan1 who is currently on your ignore list. See the message.

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Fri May 27, 2022 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Simple compiling an engine using command line or adding Polyglot support isn't exacty the same of trying to modify Stockfish exposing himself to critics. Is better try to do something than nothing  smile  ...Omar Khalid for his incredible learning code and tools shared, GPLv3 authors Marco Zerbinati, Ron Doughie, Andrea Manzo, Ivec, Mehmet, dorsz are very useful AND APPRECIATED by the whole chess community. Even much better are all original engines authors! Who glorify himself simply enjoying for  results of latest Stockfish completely made by others on tournaments that lack of standards in hardware, settings, book openings, tablebases (including my tournaments) , is simply ridiculous and criticizing and insulting others shows only how he is silly and childish smile

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
ChessFan1 wrote:
You say that you receiving funny PMs about me, well, you can't even imagine what people has said, and still saying about you, you'll be surprised for sure (btw some of them are your "friends")..

I confirm ! He believes they are friends but i bet he never shared his opinions with them, at least he even doesn't know how they look like loool

I have studied your tutorial (ah, yes I'm idiot and I learn nothing) I have told you that I was about to apply your method on Mac, since with Chess for Android isn't possible to play 500 games on my poor hardware, I have attributed to you your .exp file ANNOUNCING 008, since I would like to use them adding your name on the THANKS file and you SUDDENLY ATTACKED AND OFFENDED ME and now you even say that I don't share opinions with people and I don't know how they look like???

SYLWY | SARONA's EXPERIMENT was not about strengtH, but to show you that you are wrong about  suggesting of NOT using exp files of other engines. All newly saved data are almost identical on both files and so engines are often perfectly compatible on SF derivatives  (obviously if you don't change too heavy the source)

DON'T BE A PROFESSIONAL HATER, BE KIND!

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/render/00-MRJU0Lxzik6R3e2ScvAqAMDQeQaEX-2ClXXmMJqQ-oXrBsSBq_rOAArscbJD9rqgVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg?cn=THISLIFE&res=small&ts=1653464922

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum