Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionDOTS5 EmptyDOTS5

more_horiz
Dynamic Openings Test Suite (DOTS) is a set of selected positions for running engine matches. The purpose of this set is not to measure Elo differences but to provide dynamic and interesting games.

DOTS5 has 450 positions.

Download:
mediafire.com file/zh2s7d0tkwxugiy/Dynamic_Openings_Test_Suite_5_30.05.2022.zip/file
or https://open-chess.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3365

descriptionDOTS5 EmptyRe: DOTS5

more_horiz
dorsz wrote:
Dynamic Openings Test Suite (DOTS) is a set of selected positions for running engine matches. The purpose of this set is not to measure Elo differences but to provide dynamic and interesting games.

DOTS5 has 450 positions.

Download:
mediafire.com file/zh2s7d0tkwxugiy/Dynamic_Openings_Test_Suite_5_30.05.2022.zip/file
or https://open-chess.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3365

No ads:

Code:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zh2s7d0tkwxugiy/Dynamic_Openings_Test_Suite_5_30.05.2022.zip/file

more_horiz
How to us dots 5 unbalanced opening book for android ' but dots 5 book already PNG file.. possible for bin for CTG book strongest developing??

more_horiz
DOTS5 is not like other BIN or CTG books. It is made to play matches between engines each other with it to get interesting games, avoid boring draws and avoid playing the same or similar openings every game.

more_horiz
dorsz wrote:
Dynamic Openings Test Suite (DOTS) is a set of selected positions for running engine matches. This set aims not to measure Elo differences but to provide dynamic and exciting games.

DOTS5 has 450 positions.

Hello,

Thank you for your test set.

I have double-checked the epd file and found positions beyond 100 cps, which becomes unsuitable for my tests. Sorry, starting a game with almost a winning position does not match my requirements, and I understand it is entirely reasonable for fun.

I have taken the time to filter the epd in the range [-70,70] cps. The filter epd is listed below.

Regards.

Filterd [-70,70] :

more_horiz
roraima wrote:
dorsz wrote:
Dynamic Openings Test Suite (DOTS) is a set of selected positions for running engine matches. This set aims not to measure Elo differences but to provide dynamic and exciting games.

DOTS5 has 450 positions.

Hello,

Thank you for your test set.

I have double-checked the epd file and found positions beyond 100 cps, which becomes unsuitable for my tests. Sorry, starting a game with almost a winning position does not match my requirements, and I understand it is entirely reasonable for fun.

I have taken the time to filter the epd in the range [-70,70] cps. The filtered epd is listed below.

Regards.

Filterd [-70,70] :

more_horiz
The test is based on results not cp.

more_horiz
dorsz wrote:
The test is based on results not cp.

I do understand. I will use this test set in the range posted above [-70,70]. Every chess set, which I use, has been filtered either [-60,60] or [-70,70].

I do not have positive results when forcing matches with position sets where the evaluation is beyond 100 cp.

Thank you.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum