Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT

descriptionANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 EmptyRe: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT

more_horiz
Anton101 wrote:
Just Eman 7.93 and the exp file you know. Sorry.

Update 5

+7

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 Sw5

https://pixeldrain.com/u/o9kuC9LG

Seems that I haven't broken nothing switching from 008a to 008b

@Anton101 never mind, I have still to play again against Kayra and then against Stockfish, BrainLearn, Shashchess, Blue Marlin an Corchess always using TCEC 22  smile

Kind regards, Alex

more_horiz
AlexChess wrote:
Anton101 wrote:
Just Eman 7.93 and the exp file you know. Sorry.

Update 5

+7

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 Sw5

All 72 PGN GAMES https://pixeldrain.com/u/o9kuC9LG

Seems that I haven't broken nothing switching from 008a to 008b

@Anton101 never mind, I have still to play again against Kayra and then against Stockfish, BrainLearn, Shashchess, Blue Marlin an Corchess always using TCEC 22  smile

Kind regards, Alex

more_horiz
AlexChess wrote:
UPDATE 3

It's becoming a ProteusSF RBE 008b - Swordfish 15.2 match but is always ANOTHER EXPERIMENT about learning and I like to analyze it with you, since I don't truly know Khalid Omar (only exchanged some messages months ago asking for an Eman M1 build) ...I will repeat the match also against @Mehmet1921 'S KAYRA 1.4 against my new build ProteusSF RBE 008b (same bad setting "BSG not switching sides"  cry) before challenging Eman 7.93. Does somebody has Eman 8.01 and an updated Eman.exp , to be fair? @RSilvian @Anton101 @Mark62 @Zamchess @Zippo @Homayoun @Sarona @Igor @Solista ?

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 Sw3

ALL 45 GAMES UNTIL NOW: https://pixeldrain.com/u/mXrc182y

@dorsz Have you found the EDIT button? Which browser are you using? On Chrome Mac | Android it works.

Kind regards, Alex

PS: I'm restarting also the two DOTS 5 900 games tests ProteusSF RBE 008b vs SFMZ230522 and Kayra 1.4 on Android... BUT THIS TIME ONLY 5 mins 2 secs / ALL or it will never end bigsmile

I don't have and never used Eman engine Alex, sinced I'm only an Android user, and as u might knew, Eman never released thheir engine ( or the engine's source ) in Android or public to be compiled

more_horiz
FINAL RESULTS AFTER THAT I HAVE PLAYED AGAIN ALL GAMES AGAINST SWORDFISH 15.2

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 Proteus-SF-RBE-008bvs-Swordfish15-2-5-MINS-2secs-7

All SwordFish 15.2 PGN GAMES (Please analyze them with me!)

(Sorry @dorsz , it's only a test to demonstrate that mixed .exp files work fine. I know that is unfair to compare two engines if the second hasn't an experience file . Without Khalid Omar's learning feature they have the same strength wink )

REPEATING NOW ALSO THE KAYRA 1.4 TEST USING FAIR CONDITIONS (I NEED VERY TOP ENGINES FOR MY TEST)

...then I will test ProteusSF RBE 008b ONLY with engines featuring learning or disabling it.

more_horiz
Hi Alex have u tried ur engine against SF 170522 ? which was one the strongest compiled from the SF Teams so far ..

If u haven't yet.. then I think it would be great if u give it a try

more_horiz
Hi Alex have u tried ur engine against SF 170522 ? which was one the strongest compiled from the SF Teams so far ..

If u haven't done it yet.. then I think it would be great if u give it a try

more_horiz
Zippo wrote:

If u haven't yet.. then I think it would be great if u give it a try

Yes I will do but disabling learning since it doesn't have it, to be fair bigsmile

more_horiz
REPEATING ProteusSF RBE 008b vs Kayra 1.4 TCEC 22 MATCH:

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 K14-1

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 K14a

ALL 25 GAMES UNTIL NOW: https://pixeldrain.com/u/Km3fD8Yz

@mehmet1921 Sorry if in this test I'm using ProteusSF.exp . Kayra 1.4 is incredibly strong and normally I was losing against it using ProteusSF RBE 008 and 008a. I need this EXPERIMENT to verify how ProteusSF RBE 008b uses learning feature. I will update your Kayra Tests topic once completed and next matches will be fair smile

@Anton101 @Homayoun @im48 @zippo @igor @Zamchess @Krunal @Hans Obermeier @dorsz @sarona

Last edited by AlexChess on Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hi Alex, you can see the results of your engine playing at playchess server in my FB page, the only difference was that I used Lobo bin book (My own boook), I didnt used Solista bin book...If you need the bin book you can also download.

Great results, have a great day!

https://www.facebook.com/Motores-de-ajedrez-AC-112015897649644

more_horiz
AlexChess wrote:

(Sorry @dorsz , it's only a test to demonstrate that mixed .exp files work fine. I know that is unfair to compare two engines if the second hasn't an experience file . Without Khalid Omar's learning feature they have the same strength wink )

REPEATING NOW ALSO THE KAYRA 1.4 TEST USING FAIR CONDITIONS (I NEED VERY TOP ENGINES FOR MY TEST)

...then I will test ProteusSF RBE 008b ONLY with engines featuring learning or disabling it.

No need to sorry. I'm completely fine with it.

Proteus 008b vs Swordfish 15.2 result 53.5:46.5 is much better than 59:41.

Will Proteus 008b vs Kayra 1.4 have identical conditions? If yes I'm interested in that result.

more_horiz
dorsz wrote:
AlexChess wrote:

No need to sorry. I'm completely fine with it.

Proteus 008b vs Swordfish 15.2 result 53.5:46.5 is much better than 59:41.

Will Proteus 008b vs Kayra 1.4 have identical conditions? If yes I'm interested in that result.

YES absolutely, then Eman 7.93 same conditions but on Windows 11 ARM64 2 Mn/s and I will close this EXPERIMENT redface

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
RESULTS AFTER 50 GAMES - KAYRA 1.4 IS INCREDIBLY STRONG AND RESISTS EVEN TO ProteusSF.exp  smile

ALL 50 GAMES UNTIL NOW: https://pixeldrain.com/u/Kxzwyd6g

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 K14-2

more_horiz
Anton101 wrote:
Hi Alex, you can see the results of your engine playing at playchess server in my FB page, the only difference was that I used Lobo bin book (My own boook), I didnt used Solista bin book...If you need the bin book you can also download.

Great results, have a great day!

https://www.facebook.com/Motores-de-ajedrez-AC-112015897649644

Thank you dear friend. Also my results are very good. I will release my updated ProteusSF.exp periodically, then people will choice if they want instead start building a new .exp file.

Wow! It has won against MZ's Hypnos???? I download  your book right now (...and if you can give me the games I can train with them ProteusSF.exp  clap ). I have a free Playchess 3 months trial account: Pas1964 (ProteusSF Alex scacchi) how can I find you when you are online? Is there a sharing link?

Que viva Mexico! (...and Italy lol)

Alex

more_horiz
Hi Alex! My user is Lobo_rules on the playchess server, yesterday I left the engine play while I went to eat with the family and enjoy the new Top Gun movie. I usually don't play as much on the server, but...I was curious to see how the engine and the book were doing. So sometimes I get into the server and play about three games sometimes up to five and voila, I don't have a schedule to do it, but we can put an hour, either from Mexico or Italy and that's it.

And as we say in my country Viva México cabrones ! y, Viva Italia!

Best regards.

more_horiz
Anton101 wrote:
Hi Alex! My user is Lobo_rules on the playchess server, yesterday I left the engine play while I went to eat with the family and enjoy the new Top Gun movie. I usually don't play as much on the server, but...I was curious to see how the engine and the book were doing. So sometimes I get into the server and play about three games sometimes up to five and voila, I don't have a schedule to do it, but we can put an hour, either from Mexico or Italy and that's it.

And as we say in my country Viva México cabrones ! y, Viva Italia!

Best regards.

I have searched your nick (taken from your screenshots) but there are too many users and tournaments. Maybe when you will be online again you could leave me a PM here an I enter there too.

more_horiz
Ok, in five minutes I´ll be there using your engine.

more_horiz
TCEC 2022 JEROEN NOOMEN SELECTION SUPERFINAL 100 GAMES
UNBALANCED BOOK OPENING TEST SUITE (SWITCHING SIDES FOR EACH POSITION)

TC 5 MINUTES + 2 SECONDS / ALL ON MAC MINI M1 6 MN/s - Tablebases SYZYGY 6 MAN

ProteusSF RBE 008b + ProteusSF.exp @Sarona (Canada) @Igor (Russia), Alex (Italy) +7  vs @Mehmet1921 Kayra 1.4

ProteusSF RBE 008a was -5 according to @im48 and my confirmed test, before the learning process! SWITCH TO 008b!!

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 K14-3C

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 K14-3

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 K14-3B

ALL 100 PGN GAMES: https://pixeldrain.com/u/FjP53EQJ

Please @dorsz @homayoun @sarona @Anton101 analyze these games deeply

MERGED EXPERIENCE FILE WORKS LIKE DRAGON SPACE X

@mehmet1921 Sorry if in this test I'm using ProteusSF.exp . Kayra 1.4 is incredibly strong and normally I was losing against it using ProteusSF RBE 008 and 008a. I need this EXPERIMENT to verify how ProteusSF RBE 008b uses learning feature. I will update your Kayra Tests topic once completed and next matches will be fair smile

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 I-hateANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 Fiasco CHEERS!

Last edited by AlexChess on Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
JUST UPDATED ProteusSF RBE 008b vs EMAN 7.93 050522 Eman.exp results (75/100 games)

HERE --> https://www.chess2u.com/t18259-another-experiment#116965[/b]

Last edited by AlexChess on Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Anton101 wrote:
Ok, in five minutes I´ll be there using your engine.

17:00 Italy 10:00 Mexico City let's try again when you are online on Playchess, without a specific appointment smile

Ready ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 1f609 ANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 2 Lobo-rules My nick is Pas1964

more_horiz
@Anton101 @Homayoun @im48 @zippo @igor @Zamchess @Krunal @Hans Obermeier @dorsz @sarona

JUST published ProteusSF RBE 008b vs EMAN 7.93 050522 Eman.exp final results (100/100 games)

HERE --> https://www.chess2u.com/t18259-another-experiment#116965

more_horiz
Congratulations. If you plan more matches you should create a table in the the first post with all results of your engine.

Whats matches are you running now? I heard something about Proteus vs StockfishMZ in 900 games match.

more_horiz
You need to play ProteusSF vs Eman 8.03...Download at https://www.facebook.com/Motores-de-ajedrez-AC-112015897649644

more_horiz
dorsz wrote:
Congratulations. If you plan more matches you should create a table in the the first post with all results of your engine.

Whats matches are you running now? I heard something about Proteus vs StockfishMZ in 900 games match.

I will test it against all top engines: Blue Marlin, Crystal, Dragon 3, Corchess 3, Berserk, Seer with learning disabled and with it enabled against ShashChess, Brainlearn, StockfiskMZ... and again against Eman 8.0.3 thanks to @Anton101  smile  But I'll move my topic on BanksiaGui to avoid trolls and haters (only 3-4 members, luckily smile )

Kind regards, Alex

Very top ones with DOTS5 full , the others with TCEC 22, only PGN unbalanced test suites swapping sides on every position. I will leave bin tournament books to Eduard Mehmet and other openings gurus. With 900 games to play DOTS5 takes a lot of time even 5 mins + 2 secs / all... Now playing against Kayra 1.4 and StockfishMZ, alternating Proteus leading to the others taking advantage. smile

Last edited by AlexChess on Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:09 pm; edited 8 times in total

more_horiz
Anton101 wrote:
You need to play ProteusSF vs Eman 8.03...Download at https://www.facebook.com/Motores-de-ajedrez-AC-112015897649644

Wow! Your Facebook page is always very useful (much better than Chess Engines Diary and with all contents FREE! thumb up

...And thank you Mr. Khalid Omar!

Kind regards, Alex

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum