Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

ANOTHER EXPERIMENT

descriptionANOTHER EXPERIMENT - Page 3 EmptyRe: ANOTHER EXPERIMENT

more_horiz
Yes, indeed.

more_horiz
AlexChess wrote:
Zippo wrote:
Hi Alex have u tried ur engine against SF 170522 ? which was one the strongest compiled from the SF Teams so far ..

If u haven't yet.. then I think it would be great if u give it a try

Yes I will do but disabling learning since it doesn't have it, to be fair bigsmile

I do hope u will match this battle into the Android platform as well.. ( lke trough CFA or Cutechess cli ) all of the Android users have the specific conclusion about the strength of Proteus RB V008b when it hes been compiled into the Android platform..

Good luck Alex

more_horiz
Zippo wrote:
AlexChess wrote:
Zippo wrote:
Hi Alex have u tried ur engine against SF 170522 ? which was one the strongest compiled from the SF Teams so far ..

If u haven't yet.. then I think it would be great if u give it a try

Yes I will do but disabling learning since it doesn't have it, to be fair bigsmile

I do hope u will match this battle into the Android platform as well.. ( lke trough CFA or Cutechess cli )  all of the Android users have the specific conclusion about the strength of Proteus RB V008b when it hes been compiled into the Android platform..

Good luck Alex

Thank you dear friend

It's alteady compiled for Android (all versions) with last ProteusSF.exp (and @Igor has Just sent to me a lot of newly learned data from games from Playchess and I'll include them on next ProteusSF.exp periodical update) http://microsmeta.com (also on @Anton101 FB page of you have issues with my FTP)

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum