Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Complile a 64 bit engine to 32 bit's

descriptionComplile a 64 bit engine to 32 bit's EmptyComplile a 64 bit engine to 32 bit's

more_horiz
Hi all,

I have the source code of an 64 bits engine, and i want to compile it into 32 bits version to be able to run it on Android with windows exagear emulator.

Can someone help me.

Friendly, Sekou

descriptionComplile a 64 bit engine to 32 bit's EmptyRe: Complile a 64 bit engine to 32 bit's

more_horiz
Hello family,

After 114 views, nobody to tell me something, any help. 😢

descriptionComplile a 64 bit engine to 32 bit's EmptyRe: Complile a 64 bit engine to 32 bit's

more_horiz
Dear... Now a days laptop company also closed 32 bit system + windows also comes only in x64. Some engineer maybe help you. I dont know. Sorry.

more_horiz
https://www.facebook.com/Motores-de-ajedrez-AC-112015897649644/

Join this page maybe he can help you.

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:
Hi all,

I have the source code of an 64 bits engine, and i want to compile it into 32 bits version to be able to run it on Android with windows exagear emulator.

Can someone help me.

Friendly, Sekou

Hi. First of all, if the source code has a support for android builds than you can compile both armv7-armv8 engines (unless the code doesn't has support for android at all or it has only for armv8). Secondly, if your PC / Laptop is a 64 bits then you need to compile a x86_armv8 engine, simple armv8 will not work i've tried it some years ago in MEMU emulator.
Try to download SF from here and use x86_armv8 engine, if your PC / laptop is 32 bits then try x86_armv7 engine. https://www.chess2u.com/t17657p775-chess-engines-for-android
Regarding how to compile x86_armv engines only Archimedes can help.

more_horiz
Thanks all for your answers.
The problem it's that I want just to compile it into 32 bits, it's to run it with exagear windows emulator that permit to run windows 32 bits softwares on Android.
This app permit you to run Arena on Android and run the 32 bits exe.

Friendly, Sékou

more_horiz
Ask Archimedes, send him a PM. Regards.

more_horiz
OK Anton, thank very much

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:
The problem it's that I want just to compile it into 32 bits, it's to run it with exagear windows emulator that permit to run windows 32 bits softwares on Android.

Friendly, Sékou

As i have explained you already, android emulator can work only with x86_armv7-armv8 engines, builds for android.
Simply put, engines .exe will never work in android environment, . exe engines are strictly for PC use.

more_horiz
ChessFan1 wrote:
Sekou82 wrote:

Friendly, Sékou

As i have explained you already, android emulator can work only with x86_armv7-armv8 engines, builds for android.
Simply put, engines .exe will never work in android environment, . exe engines are strictly for PC use.

Hi ChessFan,

It seem that many person don't know this app called Exagear Window Emulator, and don't know that PC .exe files are now possible to run on Android environment.
It's why i wrote this post.

I installed the 32 bit's version of Brainlearn 17 on Arena and runned them on my Android Infinix Hot play 10.

This video show it clearly.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/VwQk3823

Friendly, Sékou.

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:
ChessFan1 wrote:
Sekou82 wrote:

Friendly, Sékou

Hi ChessFan,

It seem that many person don't know this app called Exagear Window Emulator, and don't know that PC .exe files are now possible to run on Android environment.

I installed the 32 bit's version of Brainlearn 17 on Arena and runned them on my Android Infinix Hot play 10.

Friendly, Sékou.

You are right, i'm not familiar with Exagear Window Emulator, but if you managed to run a 32 bit.exe engine, than what is the problem? You want to learn how to compile 32 bit.exe engines?

more_horiz
ChessFan1 wrote:
Sekou82 wrote:
ChessFan1 wrote:
Sekou82 wrote:

Friendly, Sékou

Hi ChessFan,

Friendly, Sékou.

You are right, i'm not familiar with Exagear Window Emulator, but if you managed to run a 32 bit.exe engine, than what is the problem? You want to learn how to compile 32 bit.exe engines?

Hi ChessFan,

The problem it's that this engine itsn't available for Android.
But once compiled to 32 bits, i will be able to run it on Android with Windows exagear emulator.

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:

Hi ChessFan,

The problem it's that this engine itsn't available for Android.
But once compiled to 32 bits, i will be able to run it on Android with Windows exagear emulator.

Ok, then which engine we are talking about?

more_horiz
Hi,
This's the source code of the engine

https://pixeldrain.com/u/eqFqig3s

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:
Hi,
This's the source code of the engine

https://pixeldrain.com/u/eqFqig3s

Does it has page on GitHub?

more_horiz
Yes https://github.com/rhalbersma/scan

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:

Hi. I'll ask if someone can compile a 32 bit engine. I don't have a 32 bit compiler, besides that i forgot how to compile this engines.

more_horiz
ChessFan1 wrote:
Sekou82 wrote:

Hi. I'll ask if someone can compile a 32 bit engine. I don't have a 32 bit compiler, besides that i forgot how to compile this engines.

Hi ChessFan,

Thanks again for taking time for this.
It seem that some part of code can be rewrite to replace some 64 to 32.

In anyway Thanks for all you already done and continue to do.

Do you know how to install Windows exagear emulator on Android and use it ? I will show you, if not the case.

Friendly, Sékou

more_horiz
You are looking for a 32 bit Windows executable to run with an emulator?

If you are using MSYS2, maybe try (for a popcnt binary)

make ARCH=x86-32-sse41-popcnt COMP=clang

It is compiling for me with one warning:
var.cpp: In function ‘std::string var::variant_name()’:
var.cpp:201:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
 201 | }
     | ^

Complile a 64 bit engine to 32 bit's Image_20
In the readme.txt, a reference is make to a clang makefile in the source.
Compilation

The source code uses C++14 and should be mostly cross-platform.  I provided the Clang Makefile I use on Mac; it is compatible with Linux and GCC.

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:

Do you know how to install Windows exagear emulator on Android and use it ? I will show you, if not the case.

Friendly, Sékou

Thanks but i don't use android emulators, i have android smartphone and it is all that i need. wink

more_horiz
sarona wrote:

var.cpp:201:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
 201 | }
     | ^

Compilation

The source code uses C++14 and should be mostly cross-platform.  I provided the Clang Makefile I use on Mac; it is compatible with Linux and GCC.

Hi Sarona,

That's what I'm searching for, the popcnt file compiled.
Have you the files compiled ?

Friendly, Sékou

more_horiz
ChessFan1 wrote:
Sekou82 wrote:

Friendly, Sékou

Thanks but i don't use android emulators, i have android smartphone and it is all that i need. wink

smile , no, it seem that things aren't very clear yet.

Windows exagear Emulator run on Android, i have an Android too.

And i use Droifish, Dr Wolf, all the best arm engines and GUI for Android.

The fact it's that, sometime some software don't exist for Android; Arena, Scid and some others software of PC.

So, this APP of Android, because it's what it's, Windows Exagear Emulator, once installed on your Adroid device, permit to run these PC 32 bits Software, ie almost any 32 bits exe PC software.

Friendly, Sékou.

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7hFeaAl-oI

this's a video that explain how to set up Windows Exagear Emulator on Adroid.

Enjoy.

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:
sarona wrote:

201 | }
     | ^

Compilation

Hi Sarona,

That's what I'm searching for, the popcnt file compiled.
Have you the files compiled ?

Friendly, Sékou

Hi Sarona,

Please can you send me the popcnt file compiled ?
Friendly, Sékou

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:

smile , no, it seem that things aren't very clear yet.

Windows exagear Emulator run on Android, i have an Android too.

And i use Droifish, Dr Wolf, all the best arm engines and GUI for Android.

The fact it's that, sometime some software don't exist for Android; Arena, Scid and some others software of PC.

So, this APP of Android, because it's what it's, Windows Exagear Emulator, once installed on your Adroid device, permit to run these PC 32 bits Software, ie almost any 32 bits exe PC software.

Friendly, Sékou.

Haha, i got that. I just don't understand why to install the 32 bit emulator on a 64 bit android, where you can use Droidfish instead of Arena (and bunch of other apps) with armv8 (64 bit) android engines? I guess you want to run engines like Critter, Rybka etc on your device.
Anyway, i saw the video and find some links there, unfortunately all links are dead, can you upload the apk(s) that guy was using in his video? I want to try it just for fun.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum