Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo

more_horiz
30 games were more than enough, to my surprise.
Ginkgo: 16 threads, about 10 MN/sec
LC0: RTX 3060, about 10 KN/sec
Time: 3' + 3"

Result: LC0 - Ginkgo: +19 =10 -1 (24/30 = 80%)

Games: LC0 0.30 - Ginkgo (Fritz 18 Neuronal Ginkgo)

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyGinkgo

more_horiz
Good afternoon - can you tell me where to download Ginkgo?

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyRe: LC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo

more_horiz
igor 1959 wrote:
Good afternoon - can you tell me where to download Ginkgo?


Sure, from the best page! Motores de ajedrez AC

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyGinkgo

more_horiz
I scrolled through the entire site - but I did not find Ginkgo

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyRe: LC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo

more_horiz
kuku20 wrote:
30 games were more than enough, to my surprise.
Ginkgo: 16 threads, about 10 MN/sec
LC0: RTX 3060, about 10 KN/sec
Time: 3' + 3"

Result: LC0 - Ginkgo: +19 =10 -1 (24/30 = 80%)

Games: LC0 0.30 - Ginkgo (Fritz 18 Neuronal Ginkgo)


This version of Ginkgo which you have used in your test is not the latest version that has become the chess software champion. The latest

version is much stronger in same level of komodo dragon and leela . It is a modification of version you have used.

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyGinkgo

more_horiz
So where can I get the latest version (world champion)

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyRe: LC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo

more_horiz
On the same level of .....

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyRe: LC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo

more_horiz
You should wait for it’s release.

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyGinkgo

more_horiz
Thanks - I thought it was already available

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyFritz 18 - Gingko...

more_horiz
igor 1959 wrote:
I scrolled through the entire site - but I did not find Ginkgo


Fritz 18 - Gingko - Is that what you're looking for ?

https://dbree.org/v/3662e4

https://pixeldrain.com/u/aDYbLnNh

mediafire.com file/58bypva9wd11qej/Fritz+18+(Gingko).7z/file

https://krakenfiles.com/view/4EVLsGdS5j/file.html

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyRe: LC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo

more_horiz
bigsmile Many thanks for the complete package ZamChess thumb up

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyRe: LC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo

more_horiz
ZamChess wrote:
igor 1959 wrote:
I scrolled through the entire site - but I did not find Ginkgo


Fritz 18 - Gingko - Is that what you're looking for ?

https://dbree.org/v/3662e4

https://pixeldrain.com/u/aDYbLnNh

mediafire.com file/58bypva9wd11qej/Fritz+18+(Gingko).7z/file

https://krakenfiles.com/view/4EVLsGdS5j/file.html



This is exactly the same Ginkgo i used for the match with LC0 which i posted above.

descriptionLC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo EmptyRe: LC0 0.30 vs Ginkgo

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum