Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionthe greatest chess player of all time, who? Emptythe greatest chess player of all time, who?

more_horiz
the greatest chess player of all time, who?
:sm48:
in my personal opinion is Garry Kasparov
and what is your personal preference ?

descriptionthe greatest chess player of all time, who? EmptyRe: the greatest chess player of all time, who?

more_horiz
Fischer :sm1:

descriptionthe greatest chess player of all time, who? EmptyRe: the greatest chess player of all time, who?

more_horiz
The highest score is of Paul Charles Morphy, hie is the best.

more_horiz
@Morphy wrote:

:sm29:

more_horiz
@Morphy wrote:

who? :sm11:
any link? thx :sm66:

more_horiz
Paul Morphy was born in 1837 and died in 1884, he won Anderssen by + 7 - 2 = 3, and scored more than 80% in his games. He offered play with black and a pawn less, but nothing in the world accepted

more_horiz
okay
but do not forget the modern chess and modern theories
if kasparov play 10 games with Paul Morphy i think kasparov will win
+8/=2/-0
With all my respect to Paul Morphy

more_horiz
in my personal opinion
Jose Raul Capablanca! :sm2:

more_horiz
@AmOs 4EvEr wrote:
in my personal opinion
Jose Raul Capablanca! :sm2:

:sm92:

more_horiz
Kasparov

more_horiz
duda (Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 23:34) wrote:
Kasparov

:sm92:

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum