Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

polldo you want a group of certified booktouring holder?

yes, I like that it should be added a group of certified book touring holders
47%
no, I think that anybody can run book test
5%
yes, I would like that book tour shoud have rules
21%
no, anybody can run tour as they like
5%
it is not important as long as the games get posted
21%
Total Votes:

Poll closed

descriptionpoll: do you want a group of certified booktouring holder? Emptypoll: do you want a group of certified booktouring holder?

more_horiz
multiple choice poll you can cast more than 1 answer.

thank you for voting :sm103:

descriptionpoll: do you want a group of certified booktouring holder? EmptyRe: poll: do you want a group of certified booktouring holder?

more_horiz
great :sm92: redface
should be here a group of engines and books testers
the requirement to join in this group is send the games and at least 200 Post

descriptionpoll: do you want a group of certified booktouring holder? EmptyRe: poll: do you want a group of certified booktouring holder?

more_horiz
i don't have 200 posts so I am eliminated and I test all books all the time. my computer runs 24/7. so I guess you guys with 200 posts do your tests and post the games and I will do my own tests.. I will not try to get 200 posts just to join your group.

rules would be good idea, games made available and certified testers is good idea. book makers should be part of rule making. good luck to testers.

more_horiz
@gotogo wrote:
i don't have 200 posts so I am eliminated and I test all books all the time. my computer runs 24/7. so I guess you guys with 200 posts do your tests and post the games and I will do my own tests.. I will not try to get 200 posts just to join your group.

rules would be good idea, games made available and certified testers is good idea. book makers should be part of rule making. good luck to testers.

the 200 is a suggestion, the rules will be discussed later IF the result of the poll will indicate so and IF the Ahmed (the adiministrator) will agree.

:sm103:

more_horiz
Testers group +1

more_horiz
It has come to my attention that someone may have misunderstood the meaning of the pool.
By no means it has been the intention to make book tour a private matter in the hand of just few people, every body would and will run, and hopefully post the games and not just the results, book tours. The idea was to set a plain field where book maker could have a fair test on their book buy whom they repute trustworthy, trying to avoid complains on late entries or specifically tuned book as the tour should start at the same time or before the public release of books.

any other suggestion is welcome

exclaim for your kind attention

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum