Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionplease put your suggestions about the forum here Emptyplease put your suggestions about the forum here

more_horiz
Please put your suggestions about the forum here
any suggestions are welcome
Thanks
Ahmed

Last edited by Ahmed on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionplease put your suggestions about the forum here EmptyRe: please put your suggestions about the forum here

more_horiz
redesign button;please put your suggestions about the forum here 10719313 ..
logo https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/15/77/66/14/chess-10.jpg
and colour theme i think... thanks just my opinion. So far forum is Cool

descriptionplease put your suggestions about the forum here EmptyRe: please put your suggestions about the forum here

more_horiz
:sm2: :sm3: good work Ahmed!

more_horiz
@wahyu wrote:
redesign button;please put your suggestions about the forum here 10719313 ..
logo https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/15/77/66/14/chess-10.jpg
and colour theme i think... thanks just my opinion. So far forum is Cool

:sm67:

more_horiz
Ahmed, may you give me one star.. think

more_horiz
guys i have idea :sm60:
chat box, good idea or not ? :sm86:

more_horiz
i want to create photo album in this forum. can i? :sm3:

more_horiz
@wahyu wrote:
i want to create photo album in this forum. can i? :sm3:

sorry you can not do that, Maybe in the future

more_horiz
podria tener videos expilcativos .
sobre apilcaciones de los programas por ejemplo instalar bien las robobases y otros asuntos relacionados con esto :o

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum