Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyFire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
Fire 1.32 w32 (New) vs. Fire 1.31 w32

Code:


1  Fire 1.32 w32  +19  +105/=317/-78 52.70%  263.5/500
2  Fire 1.31 w32  -19  +78/=317/-105 47.30%  236.5/500


Time Control: 1 Minutes
Games: mediafire.com ?t9ebbuu6a2jnfi4
+19 stronger

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
:goodjob2: exclaim :sm2:

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
now test vs houdini 1.05a

:sm014:

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
i played only 2 games
i must say fire make big error see this picture :roll:

from 094+ to -5.80 :(

http://bildr.no/view/891173






:shock: :sm15:

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
Fire 1.32 w32 (New) vs. Fire 1.31 w32

Code:


1  Fire 1.32 w32  +19  +105/=317/-78 52.70%  263.5/500
2  Fire 1.31 w32  -19  +78/=317/-105 47.30%  236.5/500


Time Control: 1 Minutes
Games: mediafire.com ?t9ebbuu6a2jnfi4
+19 stronger

exclaim

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
@ROBOT wrote:
i played only 2 games
i must say fire make big error see this picture :roll:

from 094+ to -5.80 :(

http://bildr.no/view/891173






:shock: :sm15:

no need to test it vs houdini, houdini is still stronger
and this is not error but this just bad move in game :sm6:

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
tactical bundler, it happens in all the engines at one time...
redface

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
@picasso wrote:
tactical bundler, it happens in all the engines at one time...
redface

:sm5:

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
@picasso wrote:
tactical bundler, it happens in all the engines at one time...
redface




I was really surprised my opponent was actually very easy to beat :shock:

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Q- 960 3.20 GHz8x @ 4.00 GHz 18.00 MB Memory
Windows 7 Professional Professional (Build 7600)
Fritz Benchmarks:
Speed: 24.89
KNS: 11946
GUI: CB Rybka 3
Hash: 256
Book: Perfect 2011 -10 moves
TB and RB: ON
Ponder: OFF
Blitz:5' 0


Code:

1  Deep Rybka 4.1 x64  3190  +10/-5/=25 56.25%  22.5/40
2  Fire 1.32 x64p      3190  +5/-10/=25 43.75%  17.5/40

                               


descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
multiupload.com 07U11BWWEW
Fire games.

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
Fire 1.32 w32 (New) vs. Fire 1.31 w32

Code:


1  Fire 1.32 w32  +19  +105/=317/-78 52.70%  263.5/500
2  Fire 1.31 w32  -19  +78/=317/-105 47.30%  236.5/500


Time Control: 1 Minutes
Games: mediafire.com ?t9ebbuu6a2jnfi4
+19 stronger

@robbolito wrote:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Q- 960 3.20 GHz8x @ 4.00 GHz 18.00 MB Memory
Windows 7 Professional Professional (Build 7600)
Fritz Benchmarks:
Speed: 24.89
KNS: 11946
GUI: CB Rybka 3
Hash: 256
Book: Perfect 2011 -10 moves
TB and RB: ON
Ponder: OFF
Blitz:5' 0


Code:

1  Deep Rybka 4.1 x64  3190  +10/-5/=25 56.25%  22.5/40
2  Fire 1.32 x64p      3190  +5/-10/=25 43.75%  17.5/40

                               



exclaim

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor x6 @3.80 GHz 8.00 MB Memory
Windows XP 64 Bit Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 3790)
Fritz Benchmark:
Speed: 28.33
KNS: 13599
GUI: CB Rybka 3
Book: Perfect 2011-10 moves
Hash: 256
TB and RB: ON
Ponder: OFF
Blitz:5' 0


Code:

1  Deep Rybka 4.1 x64  3190  +13/-5/=22 60.00%  24.0/40
2  Fire 1.32 x64p      3190  +5/-13/=22 40.00%  16.0/40

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
multiupload.com S0FQIJCMJ0

Fire games.

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
Great job Robbolito!
exclaim

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4CPU 960 3.20 GHz x8 @ 4.00 GHz with 17.9 MB Memory
Microsoft Windows XP 64 Bit Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 3790)
Fritz Benchmark:
Speed: 24.98
KNS: 11988
GUI: CB Rybka 3
Book: Perfect 2011-10 moves
Hash: 256
RB : ON
Ponder: OFF
Blitz:5' 0


Code:

1  DeepSaros 2.3hT x64p  3190  +3/-2/=23 51.79%  14.5/28
2  Fire 1.32 x64p        3190  +2/-3/=23 48.21%  13.5/28


descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
exclaim

descriptionFire 1.32 tests EmptyRe: Fire 1.32 tests

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum