Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionWhat engine and book of opening i would you recommend? EmptyWhat engine and book of opening i would you recommend?

more_horiz
I need the best engine combined with the best book of opening to compete in buho21. Thanks to help me. Greetings

descriptionWhat engine and book of opening i would you recommend? EmptyRe: What engine and book of opening i would you recommend?

more_horiz
best engine is houdini 1.5a,, but as for book try a few here and see how you get on . :sm98:

descriptionWhat engine and book of opening i would you recommend? EmptyRe: What engine and book of opening i would you recommend?

more_horiz
@nigel short wrote:
best engine is houdini 1.5a,, but as for book try a few here and see how you get on . :sm98:

:sm5:

p.s. what tipe of comp you got?

more_horiz
houdini 1.5a is the best at all, i reccomend Vesely chess book 1.0, it has most openings , win book tournament and still one of the best book (I dont know why testers dont use it in new books tests....) for analyze game and choose best move I reccomend setup houdini for contemp 2 (normally is 1, but 2 more aggresive)

more_horiz
@klos999 wrote:
I need the best engine combined with the best book of opening to compete in buho21. Thanks to help me. Greetings

Houdini as all say is strongest and also proved.For book I suggest Atlantis7.3..See test on Atlantis7.3 in below mention link :-
https://www.chess2u.com/t2731-2-book-encounter-featuring-atlantis73-and-unnamed29

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum