Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTerminator-Armour-Of-god-9.1.9.9--SUPER-ATTACK BOOK EmptyTerminator-Armour-Of-god-9.1.9.9--SUPER-ATTACK BOOK

more_horiz
Dear friends,

I Feel really good, since 15 book makers and 14 regular users HELP me to make this TEST book As Perfect AOG Series Book.(Thank you All for this big support) Today i am publishing this book only becoz of positive feedback from them. This book is a combination of e4, e5, and nf6 opening. Perfect book for those who are looking for deep analysis.

Looking forward feedback !

Link :

multiupload.com AFMFAO4G2N

password:
http://terminator-forum.forumotion.com/forum

Setting :

optimize

0-100

Engine : Ivanhoe Series Or Houdini Series

Warm regards,

Terminator-I

descriptionTerminator-Armour-Of-god-9.1.9.9--SUPER-ATTACK BOOK EmptyRe: Terminator-Armour-Of-god-9.1.9.9--SUPER-ATTACK BOOK

more_horiz
exclaim

descriptionTerminator-Armour-Of-god-9.1.9.9--SUPER-ATTACK BOOK EmptyRe: Terminator-Armour-Of-god-9.1.9.9--SUPER-ATTACK BOOK

more_horiz
wow

more_horiz
you are so generous for sharing this work of art...

thank you.. seriously.

I have been looking for this book

more_horiz
Terminator WONDER was a STRONGGGGG book

more_horiz
this is a wonderfully designed book

more_horiz
Good Job, my friend!
exclaim

more_horiz
hey bro whats is password ?

more_horiz
@WantedDead wrote:
hey bro whats is password ?

try Password : http://terminator-forum.forumotion.com/forum

more_horiz
Spectacular Book

Keep It up Bro ,,,,,, exclaim

more_horiz
this book is still current for the blitz game? It has long been done ... for Houdini1.5a? Testing it with these new books?

more_horiz
The book's weak and outdated, I'd say don't dl if u want my opnion.. *shrugs*

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum