Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark

descriptionTest your CPU....Fritz benchmark EmptyTest your CPU....Fritz benchmark

more_horiz
Download Fritz Benchmark, run it and post result ( name of CPU,relative speed, kN per sec) and compare with others CPU s

megaupload.com M4H59CRB

Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Deep_f10

Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Benchm10

Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Benchm11

There is benchmarks of my 2 notebooks......

Now,it s your turn to post.... :D

descriptionTest your CPU....Fritz benchmark EmptyRe: Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark

more_horiz
Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Clipbo10

my laptop...

but it stopped at 8....

descriptionTest your CPU....Fritz benchmark EmptyRe: Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark

more_horiz
@picasso wrote:
Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Clipbo10

my laptop...

but it stopped at 8....

wow... strong one..... thanks...

more_horiz
wow

more_horiz
i sure would like to see Robots benchmark

more_horiz
mare1975 wrote:
Download Fritz Benchmark, run it and post result ( name of CPU,relative speed, kN per sec) and compare with others CPU s

megaupload.com M4H59CRB

There is benchmarks of my 2 notebooks......

Now,it s your turn to post.... :D

Don't all need this .exe file.There is also a option in Fritz 12 gui to test..

Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark 00310

My processor :(

more_horiz
Zedd,why only one core is running at the Test?
they have two cores!

more_horiz
Here is what I got:
Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Fritz10

more_horiz
Testo wrote:
Zedd,why only one core is running at the Test?
they have two cores!

Don't get you ?? :?:

more_horiz
Intel i7 980X @ 4,4GHz

Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Screen14

more_horiz
Testo wrote:
Intel i7 980X @ 4,4GHz

Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Screen14

wow... wanna change? give you 2 laptops for you beast... :D

more_horiz
mare wrote:
wow... wanna change? give you 2 laptops for you beast...

:lol!:

not in the moment.many thanks :sm18:

descriptionTest your CPU....Fritz benchmark Emptyintel core i7 2600

more_horiz
Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Captur10 [img]Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Captur10 [/img]

more_horiz
how do i see intel sandy bridge not far a way from 6 core 980x ;)

more_horiz
Mine clocked at 12.64 I believe nearly 6,000/sec on an AMD processor and 4 CPU's

more_horiz
Updated 8th of October 2011

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

more_horiz
Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark YLJV9UAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

more_horiz
Here's a pretty good Fritz Benchmark...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgGOCeVUjLI

more_horiz
Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Test11 :sm017: :sm017: :sm017: mad

descriptionTest your CPU....Fritz benchmark EmptyAMD Phenom X6 1090T + GA-M68MT-SP

more_horiz
http://uploading.sk/images/fritzbench.jpg

Relative speed: 24.10
Kilo nodes per second: 11569

not bad for AMD Phenom x6 1090T :)

Test your CPU....Fritz benchmark Fritz_16

more_horiz
plz somebody tell me that y we use this ? what should we do after run it ?

more_horiz
@divya.batra45 wrote:
plz somebody tell me that y we use this ? what should we do after run it ?

Nothing to do with it.. Benchmark shows possibility of your CPU... Higher numbers = stronger CPU

descriptionTest your CPU....Fritz benchmark Emptyneed help in fritz benchmark

more_horiz
helo friendz ,
and my respected sir ,
i have a problem that what is this fritz benchmark and how can it will be useful? i started it , bt i dont know what is the next step , plz help me for this , i run this and i found that my relative speed around 6 and my nodes is around 2500.. so what is the next step and how i can make my game better with help of this ,...........

thank u all

more_horiz
@divya.batra45 wrote:
helo friendz ,
and my respected sir ,
i have a problem that what is this fritz benchmark and how can it will be useful? i started it , bt i dont know what is the next step , plz help me for this , i run this and i found that my relative speed around 6 and my nodes is around 2500.. so what is the next step and how i can make my game better with help of this ,...........

thank u all

It is nothing but only to test your cpu kns benchmark in Fritz.No more step.

more_horiz
Has anyone fritz benchmark from the processor i7 2600K?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum