Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyProdigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
Hi all,

i am putting up another strong book:

Code:

http://uploading.com/files/b74f37a5/Prodigy%2B5.rar/


settings: click optimize, min game = 1 and max move = 99


Thank you.

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
thanks chac,
exclaim
(look in you pm)

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
thx for book chac,
but please do not your e mail adress here public !

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
Thanx chac

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
again a very strong book !
results soon here:
https://www.chess2u.com/t3473-testo-opening-book-test-on-chessbase

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks chac

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
thanks for the responses guys, i am still looking for testers anyone wants just pm me. thanks

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
@chac wrote:
thanks for the responses guys, i am still looking for testers anyone wants just pm me. thanks

What type of tester you are looking for.Your this book already get tested twice.Another test may come on tomorrow.
Regards...

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
I guess he seeks testers for ChessBase.
It is a great advantage if they have very reliable friends to test their books on chessbase.
But there is much trust and not all are reliable !

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
hi chac u want tester pls pm me. if u believe me then i have 3 4 riliable tester who can help u. 2 is my best friend coffeeone 1090t amd phenom with overclock and and amd optheroon with 16 cores nearly 20000kns very reliable and another patsiv 980x and 17 2600k with full overclock nearly 17000kns. very good tester. ur book really great i never used public book last 2 months but ur book really good after i tested it. keep it up

with regards

I3rilliance




with regards,
I3rilliance

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz


@I3rilliance wrote:
hi chac u want tester pls pm me. if u believe me then i have 3 4 riliable tester who can help u. 2 is my best friend coffeeone 1090t amd phenom with overclock and and amd optheroon with 16 cores nearly 20000kns very reliable and another patsiv 980x and 17 2600k with full overclock nearly 17000kns. very good tester. ur book really great i never used public book last 2 months but ur book really good after i tested it. keep it up

with regards

I3rilliance




with regards,
I3rilliance
[b]sorry friend lrilliance but u posting up your friend's kn/s output means nothing. ive watched 28,000 kn/s dual xeon machines get hammered all the time. kn/s means nothing in forms of testing.. so just next time mention their username or playing ID no need for their system specs. thanks have nice day maam.

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
ChessZilla wrote:
sorry friend Brilliance but u posting up your friend's kn/s output means nothing.
Why not? Was this a useful reference for Chac to know:There are powerful machines ready for testing !!
ive watched 28,000 kn/s dual xeon machines get hammered all the time. kn/s means nothing in forms of testing..
This statement is sadly very unprofessional.
Perhaps here was tested themselves?? A dual Xeon Machine is unbeatable??
This is a reality on ChessBase and nothing special !
so just next time mention their username or playing ID no need for their system specs
Chac search a tester !
Brilliance giving him useful information !
I think Chac preferred:to know what hardware is present !
I do not think: Chac is interested on usernames or ids from Chessbase ! ?

and finally:
I do not think they have the right to patronize the members here what they write !

Regards..


descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
kkk, no stronger.. my hitman 5.3 is really stronger !

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
@mortelife wrote:
kkk, no stronger.. my hitman 5.3 is really stronger !

lol, we never know, unless you share the book....

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
@picasso wrote:
@mortelife wrote:
kkk, no stronger.. my hitman 5.3 is really stronger !

lol, we never know, unless you share the book....


I agree, please share with us your strong book! :sm017:

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
I do not know, I'll ask User Afonkorn this forum who was banned for no reason, if he let me share, for he who got me the book he was, and is able to picasso delete my post, as it always does when I post!

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
Prodigy_5

megaupload.com EGQI0Q1S

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
exclaim

descriptionProdigy 5.ctg EmptyRe: Prodigy 5.ctg

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum