Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAtlantis 7.8.ctg EmptyAtlantis 7.8.ctg

more_horiz
http://atlantis-ctg.blogspot.com/

descriptionAtlantis 7.8.ctg EmptyRe: Atlantis 7.8.ctg

more_horiz
exclaim Thanks

more_horiz
mirror link:
Atlantis 7.8.ctg- UPLOADSTATION

more_horiz
exclaim thx

more_horiz
Thank you very much!

Greetings

more_horiz
atlantis 7.8.ctg book

more_horiz
Old news now, I believe he's up to 8.4 or beyond now on Atlantis but it's been awhile since there's been a public release. Considering how some people blindly and with almost no data to verify their arguments trash certain books just because they dislike the author, want another book to be popular, or just try out a few games make a unilateral decision based on that exceptionally limited data set, and bash anyone who's results differ.

It's a wonder some of the authors bother to release books at all, but fortunately there's just so many of you that are the exact opposite and appreciate the time and energy the authors spend to give out books freely for the community at large rather than trying to capitalize on their novelty lines by charging for them.

I for one however would love to see a new version of Atlantis relased, I always thought it had a fascinating set of lines and would love to see the good Dr. show what new goodies he's learned.

more_horiz
@elricward wrote:
Old news now, I believe he's up to 8.4 or beyond now on Atlantis but it's been awhile since there's been a public release. Considering how some people blindly and with almost no data to verify their arguments trash certain books just because they dislike the author, want another book to be popular, or just try out a few games make a unilateral decision based on that exceptionally limited data set, and bash anyone who's results differ.

It's a wonder some of the authors bother to release books at all, but fortunately there's just so many of you that are the exact opposite and appreciate the time and energy the authors spend to give out books freely for the community at large rather than trying to capitalize on their novelty lines by charging for them.

I for one however would love to see a new version of Atlantis relased, I always thought it had a fascinating set of lines and would love to see the good Dr. show what new goodies he's learned.

+1

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum