Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionBook the strongest blitz game? EmptyBook the strongest blitz game?

more_horiz
What is the strongest book of flash games for Houdini2? Is there a free book that is stronger than Prodygi5. Thank you in advance of possible answers

descriptionBook the strongest blitz game? EmptyRe: Book the strongest blitz game?

more_horiz
@hunter3 wrote:
What is the strongest book of flash games for Houdini2? Is there a free book that is stronger than Prodygi5. Thank you in advance of possible answers

There is no 'best' or 'strongest' book you've gotta test out every single book and work out by experimenting your settings to determine what the best possible options are available to you, at least that's what I get told anyway. Everybody has different results so there's no definite outcomes when it comes to books, engines however are a different story~

descriptionBook the strongest blitz game? EmptyRe: Book the strongest blitz game?

more_horiz
@matfield56 wrote:

There is no 'best' or 'strongest' book you've gotta test out every single book and work out by experimenting your settings to determine what the best possible options are available to you, at least that's what I get told anyway. Everybody has different results so there's no definite outcomes when it comes to books, engines however are a different story~
idea

more_horiz
There's trillions of opening combinations, the "strongest" book depends on your setup, hardware, engine used, etc. and it's always changing as both the books and engines evolve, a book that beats prodigy might lose to Sicario, and Sicario might lose to Prodigy (and in my tests it usually does), the only way to feel satisfied is to customize a book to your own tastes and keep it updated with the latest in opening theory.

more_horiz
Try to book gurav1, i7 Extreme Full Power, Katapult1.5,Atlantis7.8

more_horiz
I find Atlantis to be weak in blitz games, gurav uses easily countered lines, katapult 1.5 is good but lacking, Try Widowmaker II or Requiem...I'd also plug Arislovu and Hitman as very strong opening books.

more_horiz
Strength of book is comparative term.It means that particular book is only strong against particular one and not against all.There is no such book which can win on all variations.Take a case of Prodigy5.ctg though it was very strong on B90 when released but it lost so easily each and every time on B95 within 45 moves playing with black.Almost same story with a book(SeekWanda.ctg) which performed very well in SCCT VIII tour loses very easily against books older than its on B90.

more_horiz
@hunter3 wrote:

JapanTopTeamII

more_horiz
Where has this book to download?

more_horiz
Carlos wrote:
@hunter3 wrote:

JapanTopTeamII

Dear Carlos!

Where has this book to download?

more_horiz
I was looking for .... but it is not a commercial book ..... $ 30

http://www.japan-topteam.com/

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum