Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionsuggest commercial chess book ctg Emptysuggest commercial chess book ctg

more_horiz
hello frnds i m goin 2 buy privat chess book, so plz suggest me... question question question question question

descriptionsuggest commercial chess book ctg EmptyRe: suggest commercial chess book ctg

more_horiz
Hiarcs13 Book
http://www.hiarcs.com/chess-opening-book.htm

descriptionsuggest commercial chess book ctg EmptyRe: suggest commercial chess book ctg

more_horiz
@absingh412 wrote:
hello frnds i m goin 2 buy privat chess book, so plz suggest me... question question question question question

I personally don't suggest you to buy any commercial book available since they're next to nothing compared to the ones that are available free for download since the books being released for free nowadays are all updated, so it'd be a waste of money in my opinion. However if you're still planning to go along with buying a private book then I would suggest you to get the last version of hitman or something from Sedat's book tournament that's in the top 10 list. confused

more_horiz
thnx matfield56. eek

more_horiz
hey matfield56 hitman 5. x question is stronger then fritz power book 2011 ?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum