Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionSedat Canbaz / Super League / Second League / All Information EmptySedat Canbaz / Super League / Second League / All Information

more_horiz
Original Text Sedat Canbaz:

New Update:
I have a new project for the future (after SCCT IX) i am planning to change the current conditions
So i plan to create a new SuperLeague,it will be based on SCCT IX’s Top Strongest 20 Books
In other words:
-the registrations will be not open for all,only TOP 20 SCCT IX’s Ranks will be participated

Attention (after SCCT IX):
-Guido.M (the Tournament Director of Testo-Book Tours) is planning to be the Assistant Tester for Second League
-Guido.M (Testo-Book Tours) will run a Second League,it will be based on 20 Opening Books
-Only the TOP Strongest 3 Books of Second League’s will qualify for the next SCCT I Super League
-SCCT Super League’s last places:18,19,20 ranks will be replaced to play in Second League
Note:In case of more than 20 book registrations for SecondLeague:
-Then we need to find another experienced Book Tester,who will run the Third League

More Information:
There were some questions about the next SCCT/Testo Leagues,so i decided to post here too
First of all,there will be a new SCCT IX Book Tournament (expected registrations approx.30-40 books)

And when SCCT IX book competition is over,its planning to be created two Leagues:

1.SCCT I Super League (TD:Sedat Canbaz)=it will be based on SCCT IX’s Top Strongest 20 Books
*SCCT IX’s Strogest Top 20 Books will qualify to play in SCCT I Super League

*Authors between 1-20 Places should make their registrations to me (Sedat Canbaz)

2.Testo I Second League(TD:Guido.M)=will be based on SCCT IX’s ranks between 21-40 Places
*Authors between 21-40 ranks/New Incomers should register to Testo 2nd League (Guido.M)

Later…we hope to run/continue more SCCT/Testo Book Leagues

For example,SCCT I/II,III,IV…Super Leagues will be always based on Top 20 Strongest Books:
-The last places of SCCT I Super League:18,19,20 will be replaced to play in Testo Second II League
-The first 3 places of Testo I Second League:1,2,3 will qualify to play in SCCT II Super League

Some Notes about Testo Book Tournaments/Guido:
-Guido is the Tournament Manager of Testo Book Tours
-Experienced/Trusted Tester,where he organized several successful Book Tournaments
-Guido is also a Moderator in Chess2U (Ahmed) forum:
https://www.chess2u.com/

And i hope SCCT Book Authors will agree/support our new project and will make registrations as before

descriptionSedat Canbaz / Super League / Second League / All Information EmptyRe: Sedat Canbaz / Super League / Second League / All Information

more_horiz
Referenz:

It can reach me emails with question:
1.When will start the first Second League ?
2.The Second League has the same options and Rules such as the Sedat Canbaz/Super League ?

to1:
until now, there is no date for the start ! I will discuss a date with Sedat.
I will give the date early enough known.

to2.:
Absolutely Yes !
All Options and Rules will be the same as in the Sedat Canbaz/Super League.

descriptionSedat Canbaz / Super League / Second League / All Information EmptyRe: Sedat Canbaz / Super League / Second League / All Information

more_horiz
@Guido.M wrote:

2.Testo I Second League(TD:Guido.M)=will be based on SCCT IX’s ranks between 21-40 Places
*Authors between 21-40 ranks/New Incomers should register to Testo 2nd League (Guido.M)

For this condition it would be better to have new books author because all authors who stood 21-40 in that tour lost twice in Sedat Tour.So it will be not a good idea to commence a tour with loser authors only.

more_horiz
@zedd1919 wrote:
@Guido.M wrote:

For this condition it would be better to have new books author because all authors who stood 21-40 in that tour lost twice in Sedat Tour.So it will be not a good idea to commence a tour with loser authors only.

Dear Zedd1919,

A good question !

First of all just i'd like to point out that we need to discus more carefully with Guido about for the current issue...

But however,in my opinion that would be injustice,if we will not give any chance for the current SCCT IX's 21-40 ranks
Note that the current participants of 21-40 places include many TOP Book Makers,
where they were many times in one of the TOP Standings played in previous SCCT Book Tours (it seems they were not so lucky in the current tour)

Another important note,we should give chance too for the TOP Book Authors (who were already in SCCT IX's registration table),
but where they did not make registrations for SCCT IX

And i wonder a lot ? what kind of decision we should take for the next Testo I Book Second League:
1) Not allowing the current SCCT IX's 21-40 ranks
2) Allowing only known Book Authors (who are not participated in SCCT IX)
3) Allowing only new Incomers (which we never heard theirs names before)
*Note:in case of anonymous registrations,i am afraid that there is possibility to see cheatings,i mean two books by same author

Personally i think,we need to find another experienced/trusted Tester who will run 'Third League' for anonymous registrations

BTW,i think also that in case of many registrations (more than 20 books),only for one time,Testo I Second League can include more than 20 books

I think soon its will be all clear...

Best Regards,
Sedat

more_horiz
@Sedat Canbaz wrote:

And i wonder a lot ? what kind of decision we should take for the next Testo I Book Second League:
*Note:in case of anonymous registrations,i am afraid that there is possibility to see cheatings,i mean two books by same author

>>I am not advocating for anonymous registrations but at the same no one take it as guaranted that only old and known book author can produce strong books.Take a example of Zandokan.ctg.I think I saw Mary first book on forums which I used to visit regularly.

>>Also I suggested that by using not only 21-40 positioned authors from your last tour means that some others authors may also get chance to participate.

>>My suggestion here that also make some space for those authors who won't get chance to participate in your last tour but still producing good books on regular basis and also make provision for some new entrant if possible.

>>Also I feel if you were keep testing same authors books repeatedly then it may be possible that this tour may lose some interest.

Regards and hope I won't offended anything here.

more_horiz
my suggestion:

1.the current SCCT IX's 21-40 ranks are automatically qualified for the Testo-Second League !
2.the first second league starts with more than 20 books !
3.qualified authors who could not attend "SCCT IX" thus have a new chance.
4.after the end of the first second league tour:the first 20 Books are automatically qualified for the next Second League !
5.all books from rank 41 slip in the third league.

Sedat write:
Personally i think,we need to find another experienced/trusted Tester who will run 'Third League' for anonymous registrations

the perfect man for the third league of course picasso !
He has strong hardware-i7 980X and is the most reliable person I know !!!
picasso has promised me his interest already !

more_horiz
@Guido.M wrote:
my suggestion:

1.the current SCCT IX's 21-40 ranks are automatically qualified for the Testo-Second League !
4.after the end of the first second league tour:the first 20 Books are automatically qualified for the next Second League !

Sedat write:

Sedat invited 50 authors to SCCT IX if I am not wrong but only approx. 40 authors makes registration.This is my main concern.
Anyways its tour organisor prerogative to decide whom they want to enter their tours.I can make only suggestion.

more_horiz
@Guido.M wrote:
my suggestion:

Sedat write:

Dear Guido,

Very good news....and thank you for your understanding and accepting !

At least i feel good that Picasso will give another chance for the rest Book Authors too (Many Thanks to Picasso too!!)

In other words,only for one time... Testo I Book Second League will accept more 20 book registrations

And in case of more than 30-40 book registrations for the next Testo I Second League,then we will need a help by Picasso,where he will run Third Book League

Best Wishes,
Sedat

more_horiz
Sedat write:
in other words,only for one time... Testo I Book Second League will accept more 20 book registrations

And in case of more than 30-40 book registrations for the next Testo I Second League,then we will need a help by Picasso,where he will run Third Book League

Best Wishes,
Sedat

so it's perfect exclaim

more_horiz
Sedat Canbaz, You got PM!

more_horiz
@zedd1919 wrote:
@Sedat Canbaz wrote:

>>I am not advocating for anonymous registrations but at the same no one take it as guaranted that only old and known book author can produce strong books.Take a example of Zandokan.ctg.I think I saw Mary first book on forums which I used to visit regularly.

>>Also I suggested that by using not only 21-40 positioned authors from your last tour means that some others authors may also get chance to participate.

>>My suggestion here that also make some space for those authors who won't get chance to participate in your last tour but still producing good books on regular basis and also make provision for some new entrant if possible.

>>Also I feel if you were keep testing same authors books repeatedly then it may be possible that this tour may lose some interest.

Regards and hope I won't offended anything here.

Yes...sure and i dont claim that SCCT or Testo participants are the World's strongest books

But during over years,some of the TOP Book Authors are already prooved yourself to be in of the TOP Book Makers

Of course there will be new Incomers,where theirs books will have better performance than the current qualified Book Authors

But for this,the new Incomers should prove yourself in a serious book competitions

BTW, i can give you another example:
Maybe you remember,when Roberto Baggio missed the penalty in World Cup 1994
But note also that Italy would never have reached the 1994 final against Brazil without Baggio's goals

*Sometimes....Players (including Book Authors too) can be not lucky,but the most important is overall performance

In other words,SCCT/Testo Leagues will be based on TOP books and Picasso League will be another alternative for new Incomers

Greetings,
Sedat

more_horiz
@zedd1919 wrote:

Sedat invited 50 authors to SCCT IX if I am not wrong but only approx. 40 authors makes registration.This is my main concern.
Anyways its tour organisor prerogative to decide whom they want to enter their tours.I can make only suggestion.

First of all just i'd like to note that i included many TOP SCCT Book Authors (in the SCCT IX's TOP registration table) due to i have BIG respect to them

Actually the number of the SCCT IX registrations which i expected to be approx. 30-40 books,even there were more requests by different Authors to participate for SCCT IX,but as far as possible i picked some well-known top participants

In other words, i reached my goal,of course i was quite sure that some of the listed TOP Book Authors will not make registrations (probably they did not make registration due to some of them are not active in Computerchess,some of them were too busy in those days or also there is such possibility of course,e.g some of them have no interest to play as Leagues)

Best,
Sedat

more_horiz
" Any work of architecture that has with it some discussion, some polemic, I think is good. It shows that people are interested, people are involved. " - Richard Meier

I also believe in this.So if anyone don't like my discussion please point it out as I got some more question regarding this topic.

descriptionSedat Canbaz / Super League / Second League / All Information EmptyWhat is your Email address ?

more_horiz
Hello dear Guido,

I have sent a private message a few days ago,probably you missed to read it

So...i need your email address (sometimes i have difficulties to visit Ahmed forum)

We need to discuss some important issues about the next SCCT/Testo Leagues

Best Wishes,
Sedat

more_horiz
Hello Sedat,
yes,i received your PM.
I answered you here in PM.it is not arrived ?

my email:

mucho8@web.de
Regards

descriptionSedat Canbaz / Super League / Second League / All Information EmptySecond League Sedat Canbaz

more_horiz
friend who passage with the second super league? you are going it to transmit live also? it remembers that the 3 first of the second league spent to the first league… the time this running and I do not see what promethium… you can be given some information of when it begins?

question

more_horiz
maybe I'll transfer a live part ! ?
it will be crucial how much time I have.

all other information in a few days.
Please have a little patience.We are still working exclaim

more_horiz
@Guido.M wrote:
Hello Sedat,
yes,i received your PM.
I answered you here in PM.it is not arrived ?

my email:

mucho8@web.de
Regards

Dear Guido,

Interesting...i did not receive your message

However,i have just sent you another mail to mucho8@web.de

Please check it when you have free time

Best,
Sedat

more_horiz
confused thank you very much by the information, for book of the second league also is allowed the update of books?

more_horiz
@BarmikiM wrote:
confused thank you very much by the information, for book of the second league also is allowed the update of books?

Of course you can send a fresh book !
If the tournament runs: then of course updates are not allowed.

more_horiz
ok Guido. M thank you very much, please to inform by this means the date into beginning into the second league

more_horiz
Hi Guido,

How and when to register?

Best regards

more_horiz
Please look here:
https://www.chess2u.com/t4587-testo-book-second-league-i

more information soon.

more_horiz
According to this link the date line is past already no ?

more_horiz
@eddy158k wrote:
According to this link the date line is past already no ?

the date is current !

Opening Book Registrations:24-30 November 2011

Tournament Start Date:01-02 December 2011

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum