Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Stockfish

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
@Dio wrote:
@yuri zarpellon wrote:
Hey guys Anyone knows with expirence or searches what is the STRONGEST ENGINE OF STOCKFISH, for long or short games, I`m really confused...  confused confused confused  everyday show new engine and a new version... i don`t know more what engine i can use...  Tnz for all!!

 smile 
not only you yuri... me to.. VERRY confused...
i used Acer Intel Core i5 430M (2,26GHz) 2 GB memory
with fritz 12 old version no SYSZ
maybe someone can help me
what engine should i use and seting parameter..??
if u dont mind.. plesae give me sollution.. PM me..
I know 2 the best people in this forum are VocalTech and Vladimir...  smile 
please help me... (sorry my english is not gooed)
thank's before


The latest compile regarding Stockfish DEV at this website:
- http://abrok.eu/stockfish/
- http://abrok.eu/stockfish_syzygy/
Is the strongest.

Unless Marco Costalba, one of the authors, announces a regression, then use last complile before the regression.

Follow the compiles by the dates of compiles.

310314 means March 31, 2014.

Keep tabs on the real-time Stockfish testing, it is a very good indicator of DEV strength.



Tnz VocalTechnique, u always help us begginer yet in chess SW clap clap thumb up  and i just have 1 question, i use F14 GUI and i just install and play or I need fix parameters, and i choose ( Below normal) or not necessary.. question think 

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
@yuri zarpellon wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
@Dio wrote:
@yuri zarpellon wrote:
Hey guys Anyone knows with expirence or searches what is the STRONGEST ENGINE OF STOCKFISH, for long or short games, I`m really confused...  confused confused confused  everyday show new engine and a new version... i don`t know more what engine i can use...  Tnz for all!!

 smile 
not only you yuri... me to.. VERRY confused...
i used Acer Intel Core i5 430M (2,26GHz) 2 GB memory
with fritz 12 old version no SYSZ
maybe someone can help me
what engine should i use and seting parameter..??
if u dont mind.. plesae give me sollution.. PM me..
I know 2 the best people in this forum are VocalTech and Vladimir...  smile 
please help me... (sorry my english is not gooed)
thank's before


The latest compile regarding Stockfish DEV at this website:
- http://abrok.eu/stockfish/
- http://abrok.eu/stockfish_syzygy/
Is the strongest.

Unless Marco Costalba, one of the authors, announces a regression, then use last complile before the regression.

Follow the compiles by the dates of compiles.

310314 means March 31, 2014.

Keep tabs on the real-time Stockfish testing, it is a very good indicator of DEV strength.



Tnz VocalTechnique, u always help us begginer yet in chess SW clap clap thumb up   and i just have 1 question, i use F14 GUI and i just install and play or I need fix parameters, and i choose ( Below normal) or not necessary.. question think 


Stockfish - Page 5 Sfpara10

Code:


Book File:              Leave empty if you want to use a book in the GUI (CTG format)

Best Book Move:         Leave unchecked

Idle Threads Sleep:     Leave unchecked unless you decide to multi-task

Own Book:               If you are going to use a PolyGlot Book

Min Split Depth:        Leave 0

Threads:                as many as your computer has PHYSICAL cores not THREADS

Contempt:               0 or (1) if you feel like experimenting (range: -50 to +50)

SyzygayPath:            your tb syzygy

S Probe Depth:          Leave at 1

Syzygy 50 M. Rule:      Check

Syzygy Probe Limit:     (5) for 5 piece syzygy; (6) for 6 piece syzygy

SAVE!


Path Example: C:\tablebases\wdl345;C:\tablebases\wdl6;C:\tablebases\dtz345;C:\tablebases\dtz6

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
Bob wrote:


Hi Bob- i sent you a new compile via Stockfish test. Kindly do another test, i'm a bit confused on the outcome of your testing. thanks

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
is Stockfish 010414MC available for 32bit too?

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyLatest SF version - SF 030414MC 32 & 64-Bit

more_horiz
Here's the latest MC's Dev, SF renamed to MCF (MC & Ferg), for your testing.
And as requested by some, I've added the x32-bit. Note that x64-Bit is approx 20-40% faster. Thx.


mediafire.com download/as81867ff3j1fg0/stockfish_030414MCF_x32.7z

mediafire.com download/196ux0v2bza9xqj/stockfish_030414MCF.7z

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyStockfish

more_horiz
@Ferg2013 wrote:
Here's the latest MC's Dev, SF renamed to MCF (MC & Ferg), for your testing.
And as requested by some, I've added the x32-bit. Note that x64-Bit is approx 20-40% faster. Thx.


mediafire.com download/as81867ff3j1fg0/stockfish_030414MCF_x32.7z

mediafire.com download/196ux0v2bza9xqj/stockfish_030414MCF.7z


Thanks dude... clap clap clap 

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyLatest SF Dev - 050414MCF

more_horiz
Here's the latest Stockfish Dev. As usual, added Syzygy/LP support...
mediafire.com download/ay2bab24uanpuif/stockfish_050414MCF.7z

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
@Ferg2013 wrote:
Here's the latest Stockfish Dev. As usual, added Syzygy/LP support...
mediafire.com download/ay2bab24uanpuif/stockfish_050414MCF.7z


Thanks Ferg2013. Will there be a version for Mac OSX ?

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
D Samuel wrote:
@Ferg2013 wrote:
Here's the latest Stockfish Dev. As usual, added Syzygy/LP support...
mediafire.com download/ay2bab24uanpuif/stockfish_050414MCF.7z


Thanks Ferg2013. Will there be a version for Mac OSX ?


Hi D Sam - my priorities are for PC compatible OS cuz i don't own a Mac computer, but i consider building it if in case i get a macbook.

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
Thanks . bro . . . biggrin biggrin biggrin 

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyHI ALL MY PRO

more_horiz
PLZ INEED THIS ENGINE >>> SF RW 310314 X64 BIT

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4rubami2nvldcoo/7qhV5SEWxd

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
@yanbu1 wrote:


I don't think this link has the version 310314.. It's not present.

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
@Ferg2013 wrote:
Here's the latest Stockfish Dev. As usual, added Syzygy/LP support...
mediafire.com download/ay2bab24uanpuif/stockfish_050414MCF.7z


Thanks for the new version Ferg. Keep up the good work. thumb up

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
Stockfish haswell optimized build
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghbs1vw18q6q4h1/sf-syzygy_14050618_bmi2.zip

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
Speed Test:

Stockfish - Page 5 Test10


Ok. I will give it a try. SF 070414MCF x64 link? wink

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
SF 080414MCF x64 link?

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
PLZ INEED THIS ENGINE >>> SF RW 310314 X64 BIT

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
Speed Test:

Stockfish - Page 5 Test10


Ok. I will give it a try. SF 070414MCF x64 link? wink



Hi Vlad - here's the latest compile from Stockfish Dev GL.
mediafire.com download/7ljvh061j9888l8/stockfish_080414MCF.7z

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
@Ferg2013 wrote:
Vladimir wrote:
Speed Test:

Stockfish - Page 5 Test10


Ok. I will give it a try. SF 070414MCF x64 link? wink



Hi Vlad - here's the latest compile from Stockfish Dev GL.
mediafire.com download/7ljvh061j9888l8/stockfish_080414MCF.7z



Thanks very well job clap clap 

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
@Ferg2013 wrote:
Vladimir wrote:
Speed Test:

Stockfish - Page 5 Test10


Ok. I will give it a try. SF 070414MCF x64 link? wink



Hi Vlad - here's the latest compile from Stockfish Dev GL.
mediafire.com download/7ljvh061j9888l8/stockfish_080414MCF.7z


Hi Ferg2013

I noticed that launching the executable stockfish_080414MCF does not show use LP

Stockfish - Page 5 A1txtk

Stockfish - Page 5 2jcas83

this executable instead uses LP

Stockfish - Page 5 28bgpi0

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
SF 080414MCF 32bit link. Please. Thank you !

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyLatest SF 130414MCF 64

more_horiz
My latest MCF compile (all versions from 04/08/14 to 04/13/14 MC devs Timestamp: 1397392182

Tested against orig devs, RW & IP versions with good results. Should you have good hardware, pls do your testing & report your results. Thanks

mediafire.com download/es868rouq2h8es5/stockfish_130414MCF.7z

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
thx man...very good job!!!! thumb up 

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptySF_130414RDMF

more_horiz
I've decided to compile a new version of SF based on positive results of RDM's Devs (Timestamp: 1397386147). Here's RDM compile + LP.  
Just after 25-games, it matches the strength of the Orig Dev. It requires further testing, pls report results of your testing. Thanks

See compile in Stockfish Forum...

Last edited by Ferg2013 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Topic to be moved to the correct forum)

descriptionStockfish - Page 5 EmptyRe: Stockfish

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum