Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionanybody have idea where to get chronos master engine Emptyanybody have idea where to get chronos master engine

more_horiz
hi i am looking for chronos master v 3 v engine, morning i am kibitzing on pcc saw 1 guy killing houdi 2,0 or 2.b with that engine, so if anybody have this engine liknk must share pls,

with regards,
I3rilliance

descriptionanybody have idea where to get chronos master engine EmptyRe: anybody have idea where to get chronos master engine

more_horiz
the guy whom you think is a wealthy man from a arab country ! (Dubai?)
This is not real chronos engine !
its rybka cluster engine with very strong hardware !

descriptionanybody have idea where to get chronos master engine EmptyRe: anybody have idea where to get chronos master engine

more_horiz
ohhhh sorry i dnt know abt it, come and see dear gudio, Komaha killg all in pcc with this engine but we know he have i7 970, so how he is useing it, until now no lose last 9 games i think wins and draws

more_horiz
Komaha play ?
Komaha is a Ukrain Guy ! He is also Demchuk !
its a overclocking champion from Ukraine exclaim
Yes,he play also with Rybka Cluster sometimes.
He is also a very strong Bookmaker !
Look at his Hardware exclaim

more_horiz
i know him personally but never see he is useing that engine lol lol lol lol killer engineee

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum