Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionMarking red and green (basic in tuning a ctg book) EmptyMarking red and green (basic in tuning a ctg book)

more_horiz
I hope this could help in tuning your new ctg book. thanks!

descriptionMarking red and green (basic in tuning a ctg book) EmptyRe: Marking red and green (basic in tuning a ctg book)

more_horiz
thx nice post exclaim

descriptionMarking red and green (basic in tuning a ctg book) EmptyRe: Marking red and green (basic in tuning a ctg book)

more_horiz
@AsUs wrote:
thx nice post exclaim
welcome..

more_horiz
I will try, so thanks Patrik exclaim

more_horiz
So my "Decorate your book like it's Christmas" strategy is probably counter-productive then? LOL, I'm kidding...mostly o_O Great job on the tutorial Patrick, and I for one appreciate the lack of a crappy soundtrack accompanying my info, +1 for not having Mmmm Bop in the background.

more_horiz
@elricward wrote:
So my "Decorate your book like it's Christmas" strategy is probably counter-productive then? LOL, I'm kidding...mostly o_O Great job on the tutorial Patrick, and I for one appreciate the lack of a crappy soundtrack accompanying my info, +1 for not having Mmmm Bop in the background.

:sm017: ohh i tried celine dion on this one but is not working lol

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum