Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionDeath Penalty 15  EmptyDeath Penalty 15

more_horiz
Death Penalty 15
by I3rilliance

Optimize 0/100

This Book play in Chess2U Tournament

multiupload.com QM9HVU0342

descriptionDeath Penalty 15  EmptyRe: Death Penalty 15

more_horiz
for setting variety of play, influence and learning strength whether the same Death Penalty Final Part? please help me confused confused confused exclaim exclaim exclaim

more_horiz
the optimize button will sort the bars, than change the values from 3 to 0 and from 35 to 100...

more_horiz
dear zamzam here the book settings

ofcourse learning value on,

with regards
I3rilliance enjoy friends exclaim exclaim exclaim

more_horiz
Thank you very much sir exclaim exclaim exclaim idea idea idea

more_horiz
Thanks Brilliance! I always enjoy the lines in your books eager to see what's been changed and tweaked. exclaim

more_horiz
bad book both for black and for white..

more_horiz
@sachin rajput wrote:
bad book both for black and for white..

Your testimony is very amateurish !
where is her test results ?
Table ?
Games ?
Time factor etc etc ?

8 words to write here and then run away is very unsportsmanlike my friend !
Please bring a clear test results !

Regards

more_horiz
i m play in ibibo come to play gamezer these all sites are manuaal sir then how i sent my games i m not a plaer of pcc sir this is bad book frm my side thats y i sent my statements sir .. sorry if u angry..

more_horiz
evil

more_horiz
dear guido this boy make so many problem with me and others too and 2 3 times he banned from ur forum and 1000 times from reborn, this is his new id. i left the reborn forum becz their if somebody use bad words there have no action taken, and may be my book bad mr. sachin rajput said, current position this book in guido tournament 2nd place and b4 4 days my brother rybka33 and coffeeone tested this book (both reach elo 2800) and after again corrections i sent this book to guido competitions, and u also know dear guido and those who use my book they also know i never publish my book monthly 5 times or 10 times, i always published my book may be 1 month 1 time. b4 i pubish book me and my friends play atleast 3 to 400 games and then with final corrections i published my book, if my book bad, sure its good for me so i can learn more, but mr. sachin have to send me games and we have to see how he is telling white and blacks r bad.this kind of comment without proof there have lots of authors afraid to post there book, ofcourse every body have right to comment abt books if its really bad and have proof. for personal problem no body have right to destroy somebody"s name , mr. sachin may be u dnt know for 1 book makeing or fixing lines or analysis all authors how many days have to struggle, how many days cannot sleep. pls realise it, and after u think really the book is bad with full test u have right to comment. God bless u.

regards,
Irilliance

with regards,
I3rilliance

more_horiz
@sachin rajput Its Not A Good Way To Say Like This To Anyone ! Yes, It Can Happen That There Will Be Possible Chance Of Red Lines But Atleast Give Test Results About The Book So That Book Maker Will Be Able To Make It Good !

BTW, Thanks Brilliance !!! I Found Book Very Good !

Regards exclaim

more_horiz
@Sachin rajput,

I've already deleted two times their contributions now !
Do not begin to fight here !

This is my last warning to you !

more_horiz
Your very humble, sir. I hope that the events make you more motivated to do better in tournaments to come. I always wait for your book in the post (next Death Penalty and the War). I'm sorry for my bad English. exclaim exclaim exclaim idea idea idea

Regards,
Zamzam

more_horiz
Strong Book!! Thanks I3rilliance.

more_horiz
thanks zamzam and thanks carlos too, thanks a lot exclaim exclaim exclaim

more_horiz
Strong Book!