Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAdd the names of books / Houdni Pro 2.0b EmptyAdd the names of books / Houdni Pro 2.0b

more_horiz
Has anyone added to the names of books at Houdini2.0Pro-B-? Constantly throws me an error .... In H2.0Prox64 I managed to add the names and Fritz load ... in B will not always throws an error .... Jel is a trick that ...? Thank you in advance

descriptionAdd the names of books / Houdni Pro 2.0b EmptyRe: Add the names of books / Houdni Pro 2.0b

more_horiz
Fritz GUI engine load, for example Houdini2.0bProx64-arilovsku9.8. I have the engine menagment. I have the engine in the tournament ... make turnir.Kad start turnit throw me an error that the engine is not loaded ......!!!!! In Houdnija standard/Pro-64 radi.Kada B will not load! Throws an error! Jel has a trick? Strictly I cared to write the names of the numbers point distance between the commas ....

descriptionAdd the names of books / Houdni Pro 2.0b EmptyRe: Add the names of books / Houdni Pro 2.0b

more_horiz
you are not trying to load the engine with different names from the same folder, aren't you?
you need a new folder for every 'book' you want in the tour...

more_horiz
in one folder I Houdnija Pro-25 is normally installed b.Prvi! Other copying, I made the first engine loaded! copy / paste......i by 24 times . When I change the name of the copy in the name of the book then I have problems during the tournament ... fritzgui it starts loading ... and throw the error event ... On Saturday night I had the same problem with houdinijempro / standard but I somehow managed to upload and work on the B turniru.Noćas I failed. Make no mistake .... In one folder I Houdini falling within the 25 / B, which we are having trouble tournament .... In another folder I 25/Prok64 I thus somehow managed to upload .... and they are doing in the tournament ... Thank you for your answers.

more_horiz
C/ProgramFiles/Houdini2Chess/Hodini2,0x64Pro ..........copy/paste .......25 engine

C/ProgramFiles(x86)Houdni2chess/Houdini2,0bx64Pro,,,,,,,,,,,copy/paste ..............25 engine EROR !/TURNAMENT EROR !

more_horiz
Do I need to make 25 FOLDER Houdini2Chess/Prox64........i then rename the folder inside the engine? 25 times to install the same engine? And another 25 times 2.0 b x64Pro model?

more_horiz
i have the same problem too, i think the error problem is because u already installed the engine(book name ) before and delete that folder. if u make another engine with that name again it would be an error during the tournament.
to solve this problem ussualy i create the different name on the engine exp : Houdini sambuca (before) becomes SAM 8

more_horiz
For me, everything worked until Saturday ... I raised my system and I made a circus .. I wanted to create some order into the computer I made an even bigger circus. to install all of the old to buy new and just transfer everything there .... that is not true in the new problem .. I take their laptop to the store and let him shift the experts they know I am a layman ...

women are complicated! computers are more complicated than most women !!!!!!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum