Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionFallen.III.ctg EmptyFallen.III.ctg

more_horiz
2shared.com/file/cVXypXVt/FallenIII.html
Size :- 6.0 MB zipped in .7z

Opt 0-100 with these settings :-
........!!........

................!!

................!!

descriptionFallen.III.ctg EmptyRe: Fallen.III.ctg

more_horiz
Thanks for book zedd,

I see your book was already finished on 27/10/2011.
why not published yesterday?
you would be able to play in the current tour36 !

Regards

more_horiz
@Guido.M wrote:

Yes it is.

Why not published yesterday?
Yesterday I was very busy with my work so don't get chance to post link at appropriate time.

You would be able to play in the current tour36 !
Yes I lost the chance but no regret as my this book already won in my private book tour of four book including Fallen.III,Kumander,arilovsu9.8 and BLITZKRIG 2.3
Regards

Regards.........

more_horiz
zedd wrote:
Yes I lost the chance but no regret as my this book already won in my private book tour of four book including Fallen.III,Kumander,arilovsu9.8 and BLITZKRIG 2.3

more regrettable it is that her book is not there in tour36 !!!
ok, I hope next time again exclaim

more_horiz
@zedd1919 wrote:
2shared.com/file/cVXypXVt/FallenIII.html
Size :- 6.0 MB zipped in .7z

Opt 0-100 with these settings :-
........!!........

................!!

................!!

Anyone please help me to Opt 0-100 and settings. I am using Deep fritz 12. Thanks

more_horiz
@zedd1919 wrote:
@Guido.M wrote:

Yes it is.

Why not published yesterday?
Yesterday I was very busy with my work so don't get chance to post link at appropriate time.

You would be able to play in the current tour36 !
Regards

Regards.........

It is NOT stronger than any of those books mentioned except for maybe blitzkrig, kumander is the strongest I have played on playchess with it and has beaten the crap out of every book mentioned in those book tours! I have created a book myself (still working on) which is close to kumander's though!

more_horiz
@brenster56 wrote:

It is NOT stronger than any of those books mentioned except for maybe blitzkrig, kumander is the strongest I have played on playchess with it and has beaten the crap out of every book mentioned in those book tours! I have created a book myself (still working on) which is close to kumander's though!

First see this link :-
https://www.chess2u.com/t4633-short-four-book-tour

>Winning any book tour never proves that book is strongest because in book tour on same system specially in short time control we sometimes get wrong results.
>One thing more could you point out on which variations Kumander generally wins?
>Sometimes I wonder why authors make such a large size books which can give you only one or two winning variations.

more_horiz
@brenster56 wrote:

First see this link :-
https://www.chess2u.com/t4633-short-four-book-tour

>Winning any book tour never proves that book is strongest because in book tour on same system specially in short time control we sometimes get wrong results.

Exactly! 3 min games are not very accurate of a book's strength that's why I test it at 5 mins or 5(2) TC, in a real game you would be testing the time controls you would most likely be playing at, that way your results become more realistic! So I usually take all these book tour results with a grain of salt!!

>One thing more could you point out on which variations Kumander generally wins?

Not 100% sure, but I think it's usually the Carokahn, Sicilian and Nimzo variations it wins in, it's very strong! I can send games, just PM me!

>Sometimes I wonder why authors make such a large size books which can give you only one or two winning variations.

Yeah same here, I think the main lines don't deprive to every other book because of this, which is why it's unique... though I've heard the best authors always stick to one or two main variations, to stranglehold size of their books created!

more_horiz
@chess2u_member wrote:
@zedd1919 wrote:

Opt 0-100 with these settings
........!!........

................!!

................!!

Anyone please help me to Opt 0-100 and settings. I am using Deep fritz 12. Thanks

1.both activate
2.click on optimize
3.the first bar in the middle
4.enter here : 0/100
5.click ok

Fallen.III.ctg Scree212

more_horiz
This book is a strong arilovsu9.8 ??

more_horiz
@WantedDead wrote:
This book is a strong arilovsu9.8 ??

i have not testet this pairing.
Arilovsu is very strong in 3 +0 min games.
Fallen seems strong in longer Blizgames !

Test it exclaim

more_horiz
Thanks Guido.M

more_horiz
exclaim thx

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum