Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionstrongest book Emptystrongest book

more_horiz
What is the strongest free book game in 3 minutes? thank you

descriptionstrongest book EmptyRe: strongest book

more_horiz
Run a tournament and find out! lol Probably depends on hardware and the engines used, but I've personally found that Defiant usually has the strongest competition from Ari's book (Arilovsu 9.8) Zedd's book (Fallen III) and Kumander 44. *Shameless plug* I'd recommend trying out Defiant as well, it's quite strong at the 3 min. games.

Last edited by elricward on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shameless plug)

more_horiz
3 minutes??
free???
hmmmmmm............

is it free??
yes it is strongest book 789582......no its not strongest book 70068........yes it is strongest book 789582....noooo strongest book 46955
strongest book 914522 strongest book 914522............ strongest book 805906 strongest book 324849
welll.......
im going with the "H" letter...its still one of the stronger for now....
but if u patience....as time goes by maybe u'll have the 'JTO" for free strongest book 129476209 strongest book 2531635312 strongest book 2038102974(run........hide)

descriptionstrongest book Emptyre

more_horiz
I've created a tournament ... Falen III was the best! I was surprised by je.Koja you stronger Book III of Falena? The tournament was with all the books that are above naveli.3 +0

more_horiz
Hitman is a strong book, however it's also a favorite sparring partner for Defiant. In 3/0 games the results aren't pretty for Hitman, but it's an aging book now and I'm sure the next release will be equally stunning.

more_horiz
@elricward wrote:
Hitman is a strong book, however it's also a favorite sparring partner for Defiant. In 3/0 games the results aren't pretty for Hitman, but it's an aging book now and I'm sure the next release will be equally stunning.

I try your book elricward, strong!! exclaim

greating
Budiono

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum