Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionDefiant 1.2  EmptyDefiant 1.2

more_horiz
Book that's competing currently in the Testo Book Tournament. Optimal setting screenshot included. Enjoy!

mediafire.com ?m30jw185tm0narj

descriptionDefiant 1.2  EmptyRe: Defiant 1.2

more_horiz
Thanks.

more_horiz
You're welcome :)

more_horiz
After my book test i can say that this book is not good.

more_horiz
@denzwell wrote:

I can not say that this book is best at the moment but in my test this book is beating victorius.ctg-the winner of Guido.M tour 37.

more_horiz
@zedd1919 wrote:
@denzwell wrote:

I can not say that this book is best at the moment but in my test this book is beating victorius.ctg-the winner of Guido.M tour 37.

Impossible. Victorius is a strong book. It beat all book in my book test.

more_horiz
@denzwell wrote:
@zedd1919 wrote:
@denzwell wrote:

Impossible. Victorius is a strong book. It beat all book in my book test.

I know that victorius is not weak book but it is not impossible to beat victorius.Please go by Guido.M tour 37 games and see defiant1.2 record against victorius.In my test victorius also lost to Katapult1.5.

more_horiz
exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim idea

descriptionDefiant 1.2  Emptyre

more_horiz
It is possible .... Defiant is a very strong book! And for me, not some tests victorius.Victorius wins a book that was made in a hurry ... A lot of books ... probably wins victorius arilovsku already has a new book that is a lot stronger than victoriusa.Napravite tournament at 3 minutes from the last twenty books you will see results ...

arilovsku7.9 has been the most serious book! Was done thoroughly ... this is now hyper-production work on the book two days ...

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum