Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg

descriptionKiller saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg EmptyKiller saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg

more_horiz
*Optimize 0/100
*68.54MB

Killer saga.1 ctg

megaupload.com HT4RFC4D

descriptionKiller saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg EmptyRe: Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg

more_horiz
Thanks Hunter.

@ member avni
many thanks for trying to post us this book !
Unfortunately I had to delete three times their attempt.
2 times, has missed the link to the book-and 1 times the link was wrong.
thanks anyway for trying
exclaim

descriptionKiller saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg EmptyRe: Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg

more_horiz
mirrors:
killer_saga1.ctg - hotfile
killer_saga1.ctg - http://www.2shared.com

more_horiz
This book is very strong thenks samisyliqi idea

more_horiz
megaupload.com HT4RFC4D

I am at this link off without any problems ....

question

more_horiz
I take off my first install and then put the link!! Not possible that you could not take off .... only if the author changed the link .... I took off at 14 .08 pm today

more_horiz
merci .merci exclaim

more_horiz
idea thx

more_horiz
Very interesting book.There is no e4 to start with.I think author has deleted e4 for white pieces to start with.

Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg Pict0112

more_horiz
dont clone my book my book oruginal not kclone my frend mr.zedd1919

more_horiz
@avni wrote:
dont clone my book my book oruginal not kclone my frend mr.zedd1919

Did I say that your book is clone??Who told you that I am trying to clone your book?
I just found something peculiar in your opening book tree so I posted screenshot picture of that.
I think you are mistaking.

Regards.......

more_horiz
ZEDD 1919 I am sorry for misunderstanding is par book and not understand the minutiae mir but knows a fix to the game is the best so far with gjithra choose from and split times as popular with chess players you apologize, honors my SYLIQI S.

more_horiz
This book is weak and it is not a chess book. What happened when challenger plays E4 with white ?

descriptionKiller saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg Emptykiller_saga1.1.ctg

more_horiz
by !!!!RREZIK!!!!

0_________________100

[url]killer_saga1.1.ctg.rar - 88.6 MB [/url]

Last edited by avni on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
DENZWELL kritikoon free country, that I am only finding akin to the best of centuries, if the sample is criticizing me are the greatest chess players criticized centuries ..

more_horiz
Can anyone suggest me a good book for houdini 2.0 pro

more_horiz
For Engine - Engine matches, or Human matches? Some books are excellent for use on players, and other are heavily tuned for engine - engine matches.

more_horiz
@elricward wrote:
For Engine - Engine matches, or Human matches? Some books are excellent for use on players, and other are heavily tuned for engine - engine matches.

A great number of opening books appears in the forum but for very few of them the author mentions if they were prepared for Human matches or for Engine-Engine matches !

Last edited by Marijan on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote was set wrong...)

more_horiz
Books that focus on just a few critical lines and have a vast number of games dedicated to those lines are generally engine - engine books. Books geared towards human players tend to take a more generalized approach to openings, with a greater number of openings but less detailed lines.

Engine - Engine books
Victorius
Black Mamba
Hitman
Defiant

etc.

Human Match/Hybrid books
Fritz 13
CS Powerbook
Rybka 4 book

etc.

I tend to consider books like Fallen IV, Killer Saga, etc. to be hybrid books. Doing well in both arenas but at the cost of some performance in both. (At least at tournament size books)

more_horiz
elricward

Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg 1829-64 Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg 789582

are major cognitive think mir is describe how it is and how the dog even though I'm not hacker hahahaha but I am a man who try to do at that I know thanks for understanding.

more_horiz
this book with with 100 main lines? sad sad sad 1 e4 lines m working last 1 yrs and he played all d4,b4 e4 abd rest so many openings. loll all ll. how it possible.

I3rilliance

more_horiz
i luv it....Great book!!! very attractive!!
i think Great book is book made with genuine idea..
.i'm a big fans of hitman., victorius and kumander n' now i think i have a new one!!

i'm not really agree if hitman called engine-engine book even if it say just focus in few critical lines for its reason, i prefered to call it book with genuine idea!!
with no book, i think no engine would play 1. e3 then 2.c4 even in 100000 hours in analize!!! its a human brain idea played and analized with engine help. so i think its not a definite engine-engine book
for other example is the kumander, when the opponent play 1.e4 kumander likes to play 1...e5(ruy lopez) then choose the variation with idea to get the queen out of the board quick. perhaps the author idea n strategy is to have the game leads in to an easy draw match when it plays in black piece and then figth for maximum poin in white next.
but if we play the ruy lopez until 3.Bb5 then close the book and let the engine itself to analize for next move, i think its rarely to see the engine choosing its queen to exchange very quick.
idea to get the queen out of board quick to have an easy draw match also played by kramnik against Deep Fritz endeed with 4-4 result.

even im not a book author but i think a good book is book made with a genuine idea and strategy setting, played and analized by the engine!!
and killer saga is one of that good book!! Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg 66349

i respect all of the book maker!! they all are great!! Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg 593794

more_horiz
my test
Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg RA3A7k63AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

more_horiz
thenks laban

more_horiz
@Laban wrote:
my test
Killer saga.1 ctg / killer saga 1.1 ctg RA3A7k63AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

What processor did you use ?
What was the time control ?
Can you share the games ? lol
Thanks

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum