Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionWhat happened with the books of opening Atlantis? ... EmptyWhat happened with the books of opening Atlantis? ...

more_horiz
Greetings.

descriptionWhat happened with the books of opening Atlantis? ... EmptyRe: What happened with the books of opening Atlantis? ...

more_horiz
7.8 is the most current release
http://atlantis-ctg.blogspot.com/

descriptionWhat happened with the books of opening Atlantis? ... EmptyRe: What happened with the books of opening Atlantis? ...

more_horiz
@elricward wrote:
7.8 is the most current release
http://atlantis-ctg.blogspot.com/

This is a very strong book!!

more_horiz
When the version Atlantis 7.9 ? Be taking
Greetings

descriptionWhat happened with the books of opening Atlantis? ... EmptyWhat is no longer update the Atlantis? ...

more_horiz
Greetings.

more_horiz
@klos999 wrote:
Greetings.

I've moved your topic on this topic !
why 2 times the same theme in a week ?

more_horiz
I think Atlantis is a strong book ;)

more_horiz
Guido, You have a PM.

descriptionWhat happened with the books of opening Atlantis? ... EmptyAbout the Atlantis book and its author ?

more_horiz
No news since a long time, sad I hope everything is OK for him.

more_horiz
gammer
https://www.chess2u.com/u934stats

and there is no update on his Blog too.

more_horiz
Chan wrote:
No news since a long time, sad I hope everything is OK for him.

Yes, he still plays regularly on ChessBase.
I see him there more often.

He seems to have lost the interest, to participate in public.
A great pity, because his books were very popular.

more_horiz
@Guido.M wrote:
Yes, he still plays regularly on ChessBase.
I see him there more often.

He seems to have lost the interest, to participate in public.
A great pity, because his books were very popular.

A great pity, because his books were very strong. arrow

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum