Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionWhich open book is stronger Japan team II+ and Houdini 2.0 open book? EmptyWhich open book is stronger Japan team II+ and Houdini 2.0 open book?

more_horiz
Hi, I plan to buy one of these books but i do not which one is stronger. Any suggestion would help. Thanks

descriptionWhich open book is stronger Japan team II+ and Houdini 2.0 open book? EmptyRe: Which open book is stronger Japan team II+ and Houdini 2.0 open book?

more_horiz
Actually i use atlantis 7.8 + schredder book. In my new games i got advantage in openings. I don't know about Japan top team II and houdini book. But for the moment it's cool in my games.

Regards

descriptionWhich open book is stronger Japan team II+ and Houdini 2.0 open book? EmptyRe: Which open book is stronger Japan team II+ and Houdini 2.0 open book?

more_horiz
Japan Top Team II I believe focuses on 1. d4 openings for white if I remember correctly. It's a specialized book, and the winner of SCCT IX. The Houdini book is new, and I haven't looked it over but it's probably much, much bigger as a Hybrid book, updated less often, but more versatile in Human matches.

I'd save my $$, download some of free books, find a few I liked and order a pizza. ;)

more_horiz
i dont know the strenght of houdini book but when we look at the screenshot its look like houdini book strong in e4 line. analize for most popular opening like sicilian or ruy lopez and i think most of free public book on the forum did the same too. tuning their book with the most popular lines.
houdini book would have an extra database because its one of the latest book in release.

Japan Top team and hitman choose the road that people rarely through that way by using the shocking lines like 3.Be2 or 1.e3 not the stronger but strong enough to play around.
most of tour like sedat tour is using 3 minutes in time control, with fixed hardward specification.
Japan top team and hitman is very clever using that time control.
play the shocking line give the opponent out from the opening so the opponent just using their 3 minutes for the game and just seconds for one move analize only whille JTT and hitman have already prepared with their strong backup up line and variation for longger time in analize.

to judge which one is better i think it depends on how we play that book.i think in 3 minutes time control it could be a tight result for both (Hou book n JTT) but for longger time control i think houdini book stronger than JTT.

By time goes by i think someone will test it and realished the result... Which open book is stronger Japan team II+ and Houdini 2.0 open book? 302753

more_horiz
Thank you very much for all replies. My last decision is to get them both for Blitz and long games exclaim just for collection.
Here is all my favorite open books:
Arilovsu9.8
Atlantis7.8
Defiant1.2
gaurav1
Kumader.44
Sicario4
Vitorius
AfonkornV1....

more_horiz
do this houdini book in chess basse ctg format are not

more_horiz
hello need som halp how to configurate houdini book in deep rybka aquarium and setings of book coz i use most fritz 12 i dont know here how to configurate please replay some who have any ide a baout it

more_horiz
Houdini book is weak! Not what you expect .... disappointed in the tournament with other books

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum