Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 6 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
thanks frend

more_horiz
Come on members! I am there waiting for ya! It is no more an empty room, with a lot of tournaments everyday, with money prize sometimes. Opponents using 6cores/8cores/12cores/16cores/24cores.

Stopping progging in sites where using program is not allowed! thumb up

You can:

* use your favorite bix book or ctg book
* leave the program in "Automatic challenges" and/or "Automatic accepts"

Infinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 6 Infini11

more_horiz
My 1st tour there, rank 12 hehehe I hope they make 1/1 or 2/2 tours more often. Join in and have fun!!!

Infinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 6 Ictour10

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 6 EmptyHow to Let the Engine Play Online

more_horiz
I've downloaded and install infinity chess. Already create the account. But how can I use my engine to play online against another engine?

more_horiz
I have solved it after trying for about 5 minutes. And its great to play there. You can test your engine+configuration+book. However, too many players with super strong hardware with 12 cores against my 4 cores only. But at least I can still draw and win some games. You can save the game if you want.

See you there

more_horiz
what your nick there? i have also a 4 cores :) The tour i posted you see the guy in 3rd position BiAngKerOk? he has a 4 cores too and got 3rd position against strong computers there, nice...

more_horiz
my nick is hafaba there. May be he is using a good ctg book. Havent check it .. anyway thx

more_horiz
Infinity Chess GUI Ver : 4.0.1.1

http://www.infinitychess.com/Downloads

more_horiz
Infinity Chess GUI Ver : 4.0.1.2

http://www.infinitychess.com/Downloads

SoMe NoTeS:

For Using Ctg Book in Infinity Chess GUI, you need to install Infinity Chess on these paths.

64 bit computers: The installer will install to C:\Program Files (x86)\InnovativeSolutions if you change path then you will not be able to use CTG option.

32 bit computers: Please change the installer path from C:\Program Files\InnovativeSolutions to C:\Program Files (x86)\InnovativeSolutions to be able to use CTG option.

more_horiz
I am having problem at Infinity Chess. My Opponent's Time finish but nothing happen. The only things that I can do is to resign when I am suppose to win. Cant even claim win.

Picture is here [link ]

more_horiz
@hafaba wrote:
I am having problem at Infinity Chess. My Opponent's Time finish but nothing happen. The only things that I can do is to resign when I am suppose to win. Cant even claim win.

Picture is here [link ]

It looks like a clock vulnerability. How long did he stall?

more_horiz
I have to wait for about 5 minutes before I resign to quit from the game window and play another player. And the loser was given a win

Picture is here [Link ]

more_horiz
You wait 5 minutes to then claim the win, and when you press the submit button, your opponent wins?

more_horiz
I cant click the Claim Win even after the opponent's time 0.00 and I wait for about 5 minutes. The Claim Win button disabled. The only way that I can do is to resign.

more_horiz
@hafaba wrote:
I cant click the Claim Win even after the opponent's time 0.00 and I wait for about 5 minutes. The Claim Win button disabled. The only way that I can do is to resign.

Try waiting for an additional 5 minutes after the game ends. Many servers do this as a fail safe in case of "accidental disconnection". Use a stop watch to count by. If I am right, the Claim Win Button should be enabled after that initial 5 minutes to reconnect.

Last edited by Nathanael Russell on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Next time I will wait for 10 minutes. If nothing happen, I resign again and the loser win

more_horiz
How to beat this computer:

My computer:
Chess Engine: Orka_141130 x64_CTG :
Hardware: 2937 kN/s 1 Processors with 4 Cores, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, 7.91 GB of RAM - Running InfinityChess (4.0.1.2)

Opponent Computer:
Chess Engine: Cryptic Heroes 2.6A :
Hardware: 229 mN/s   2 Processors with 20 Cores, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00GHz, 127.96 GB of RAM - Running InfinityChess (4.0.1.2)

This is not a test between chess engine but more between hardware

more_horiz
When opponent clock stops and "Claim Win" is disable, you can contact administrator and request to end the game, I see CunnorChessClub administrator entered the room you were, they all help us.

And about this 20cores opponent, InfinityChess is a place you will find strong hardwares.

PS Picture shows you using Orka and 1CPU, is Orka SP engine? if not, why not select 4CPU or more?

more_horiz
Next time I will contact the admin - thx for the info

Orka is just SF clone. I am testing it - and it running fine against the original except against powerful hardware

more_horiz
@hafaba wrote:

Picture is here [link ]

I just faced this yesterday. I waited some minutes like 5 or 8 minutes and then "Claim Win" became available. bigsmile

more_horiz
how to load BIN opening book Infinity chess?

more_horiz
Load an engine that has option to use its own bin book and put this bin book same folder of the engine.

PS bin book must be called book.bin

more_horiz
PS bin book must be called book.bin ?PS I do not understand. You need to change the name of the book? Or ... thanks

more_horiz
yes, book.bin

more_horiz
nuevo update
http://www.infinitychess.com/Web/Page/Public/Download.aspx

Infinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 6 Bb11

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum