Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
GUI doesnt load ctg book yet! I am waiting for more improvements and some bugs be fixed. :sm014:

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Infinity Chess 3.6.4.4

http://infinitychess.net/Download/InfinityChess.msi

PS ctg book not available yet.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
GUI doesnt load ctg book yet! I am waiting for more improvements and some bugs be fixed.

+1

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
has a problem with loading the books into Aqarium adapter .... please step by step ... thanks

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
@bartek187 wrote:
has a problem with loading the books into Aqarium adapter .... please step by step ... thanks

XsupremeX wrote:
Adapter v 2.5 Full (With all files you need)

mediafire.com ?abzphvglr0c134k

Using Adapter v2.5 the steps are now these:

STEP 1: Load a ctg book or Houdini book in the Deep Rybka 3 Aquarium GUI

Infinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 Guii10

STEP 2: Extract all files from Adapter full link to Deep Rybka 3 Aquarium folder

Infinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 V2510

STEP 3: Edit ABAGui to use what you want, OBS Put the engine you will use in same folder with Adapter.exe

Infinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 Adddd10

STEP 4: Finally load AquariumBookAdapter.exe in Fritz GUI or InfinityChess GUI or Winboard GUI as it was an engine.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
This aquarium is a gui for this needed? I thought that the adapter itself is enough to load the book on openings ... In that case, please link Aqarium!

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
This Aquarium GUI makes to use ctg book in adapter easier.

https://www.chess2u.com/t4850-rybka-aquarium-2011-demo-version?highlight=aquarium

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
thanks .... but if the demo is enough ????? thanks!

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
@bartek187 wrote:
but if the demo is enough ?????

What do you mean ?

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyCTG format

more_horiz
XsupremeX do you know if they implemented the ctg format yet ? ... cus every time I get in, there is no way to chat to any staff member... they don't respond and that's now that they still empty, i don't want to see when they get busy ... if they ever gets which I doubt.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
bartek187, the demo is enough.

And

eddy158k, I think ctg book is not available yet cuz I see players still using AquariumBookAdapter. When ctg book be possible probably they have to release an update GUI.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Aqarium I downloaded, I downloaded and unpacked the adapter .. how you showed ... but something does not go,, .. message:engine already exsist... sad

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
What is the problem with that message? What you need is load ctg in Aquarium GUI, no matter if you get this message. mad

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
thanks ... already well everything else działa.Zmieniłem engine and is ok.Dzięki

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Infinity Chess 3.6.6.0

http://www.infinitychess.net/Web/Page/Public/Download.aspx

PS ctg book not available yet again.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Same old story. The management there does not realized that with out ctg format they will never take off.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
PS ctg book not available yet again.

lol

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Yesterday I chat with JoJo (a staff member) and he told me that there will be NO implementation of CTGs format in a near future. Therefore Playchess will keep growing and they will never take off. What a shame !

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Thx for information! Sad no ctg book!

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
@eddy158k wrote:
Yesterday I chat with JoJo (a staff member) and he told me that there will be NO implementation of CTGs format in a near future. Therefore Playchess will keep growing and they will never take off. What a shame !


Before 28-30-32 players there but now it seems after your information players abandoned it. lol

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
@eddy158k wrote:
Yesterday I chat with JoJo (a staff member) and he told me that there will be NO implementation of CTGs format in a near future. Therefore Playchess will keep growing and they will never take off. What a shame !


Before 28-30-32 players there but now it seems after your information players abandoned it. lol

lol

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Is it possible to download games??

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThey need CTGs

more_horiz
Victor wrote:
XsupremeX wrote:
@eddy158k wrote:
Yesterday I chat with JoJo (a staff member) and he told me that there will be NO implementation of CTGs format in a near future. Therefore Playchess will keep growing and they will never take off. What a shame !


Before 28-30-32 players there but now it seems after your information players abandoned it. lol

lol


I don't meant to do that. On the contrary I would like to the page grow and be a good alternative to Playchess however the administrators have to realize that without ctg they will never take off. Don't know if they lack the ideal programmer to do it or if they are simple afraid of legal battle with chessbase for using ctgs. Seems to me that they are not well advised. I would like to cooperate in any possible way with them nevertheless they are not easy to communicate with.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
I know eddy158k. bigsmile

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Infinity Chess 3.6.6.8

http://www.infinitychess.net/Web/Page/Public/Download.aspx

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum