Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
InfinityChess 3.6.7.2

"An update is now available 3.6.7.2. This is an important update, otherwise you will not be able to access the server tomorrow 21 Jan 2012."

http://www.infinitychess.net/Web/Page/Public/PlayChess.aspx

PS No ctg.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
InfinityChess 3.6.7.2

"An update is now available 3.6.7.2. This is an important update, otherwise you will not be able to access the server tomorrow 21 Jan 2012."

http://www.infinitychess.net/Web/Page/Public/PlayChess.aspx

PS No ctg.

No Game(s) are available too lol
http://www.infinitychess.net/Web/Page/Public/GamesView.aspx

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
New InfinityChess update available 01st Feb 2012 version 3.6.7.7

Download via IC GUI or

http://www.infinitychess.net/Web/Page/Public/PlayChess.aspx

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
InfinityChess 3.6.7.2

"An update is now available 3.6.7.2. This is an important update, otherwise you will not be able to access the server tomorrow 21 Jan 2012."

http://www.infinitychess.net/Web/Page/Public/PlayChess.aspx

PS No ctg.

you can use .ctg books via the AquariumBookAdapter
i.e. use it 'in-between' your chosen engine and the Infinity Chess interface
(the bookadapter can reference Aquarium trees)

i gues what i'm trying to say is:
with this tool, if you install a .ctg book in Aquarium, your engine can use it while playing on Infinity.

http://www.chessok.com/books/BAdapter.html

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Good solution, kranium. smile

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
i want to use my .abk book, how is this possible?

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
InfinityChess 3.6.9.2

"An update is now available 3.6.9.2. This is an important update, otherwise you will not be able to access the server today."

http://www.infinitychess.net/Web/Page/Public/PlayChess.aspx

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
This is an important update

Why? wink

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
lol

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 Emptyre

more_horiz
Whether there can do internet chess chiller? To convey the Fritz ctg their GUI? Or must book adapter?

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
@hunter3 wrote:
Whether there can do internet chess chiller? To convey the Fritz ctg their GUI? Or must book adapter?

In English please bigsmile

- Using Aquarium Book Adapter
https://www.chess2u.com/t4832p15-aquarium-book-adapter-houdini-opening-book#28223

- and kranium wrote:
you can use .ctg books via the AquariumBookAdapter
i.e. use it 'in-between' your chosen engine and the Infinity Chess interface
(the bookadapter can reference Aquarium trees)

i gues what i'm trying to say is:
with this tool, if you install a .ctg book in Aquarium, your engine can use it while playing on Infinity.

http://www.chessok.com/books/BAdapter.html

https://www.chess2u.com/t4833p45-infinity-chess-gui-free-online-server-time-to-enjoy-chess-like-playchesscom-free#30962

Hope this helps.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
InfinityChess v3.7.0.8 is available
http://www.infinitychess.com/Web/Page/Default.aspx

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Your registration does not work, i tried twice with two different emails and have not received an activation email to either after 24 hours. Please look into this

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
@deebix wrote:
and have not received an activation email to either after 24 hours.

2400 hours lol

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
New link to Infinity Chess GUI 3.7.0.8:

http://www.infinitychess.com/Web/Page/Public/Download.aspx

* Now Pawn rank can chat with entire room.
* It is faster.
* More stable since last year I play. Now I recomend!

Infinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 Icc10

*CTG not available but you can use Adapter for it.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
I made more tests and still slow, server in Pakistan. September they will move to other server.

Regards!

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
I made more tests and still slow, server in Pakistan. September they will move to other server.

Regards!

very slow sad

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
New link to Infinity Chess GUI 3.7.0.8:

http://www.infinitychess.com/Web/Page/Public/Download.aspx

* Now Pawn rank can chat with entire room.
* It is faster.
* More stable since last year I play. Now I recomend!

Infinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 Icc10

*CTG not available but you can use Adapter for it.

Why should I register to download it?

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Registration is very simple,
An email, nickname and password.
Do not ask for more.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
@apachechess wrote:
Registration is very simple,
An email, nickname and password.
Do not ask for more.

ah well, maybe i'll try again later. Thanks.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
The biggest problem with Infinity Chess is that most of the time you will find maximum 10 players are present there.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
@kaustav2012 wrote:
The biggest problem with Infinity Chess is that most of the time you will find maximum 10 players are present there.

Yes! and there is no CTG support.

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
sup xsup

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Download (direct link) bigsmile
http://www.infinitychess.com/Download/InfinityChess.msi

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
jnhes wrote:
XsupremeX wrote:
I made more tests and still slow, server in Pakistan. September they will move to other server.

Regards!

very slow sad

+1

descriptionInfinity Chess GUI (IC) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infinity Chess GUI (IC)

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum