Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAll you need to become Chess Master EmptyAll you need to become Chess Master

more_horiz
All you need to become a master: Chess Softwares, chess books, chees videos guide, chess database, Live games,...
http://chess2share.blogspot.com

descriptionAll you need to become Chess Master EmptyRe: All you need to become Chess Master

more_horiz
Thanks vh0202.

descriptionAll you need to become Chess Master EmptyRe: All you need to become Chess Master

more_horiz
Updated with more chess books and chess videos

more_horiz
Updated with complete videos collection

more_horiz
best site ever

more_horiz
cool but please reupload grandmasters positional understanding full

after I downloaded it two times it askes me for part 5
please sad sad

more_horiz
I wish I could but I can't because I had to delete that post responding to Blogger,

more_horiz
Very nice. Thank you!

more_horiz
Thanks

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum