Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAbout Multiple Account Creation, Please Read ! EmptyAbout Multiple Account Creation, Please Read !

more_horiz
Dear Members

According to our Chess2U Forum Rules,it is not allowed to create Multiple Accounts here on Chess2U Forum !
(if so then they are automatically banned!)

We want all members to point out:
Disregard of this Rule automatically leads to a Barrier here in the Forum !
Unfortunately, we discover again and again,that some Members do not adhere to these Rules.

Once again we want to say:
We will not hesitate to ban such members from the Chess2U Forum.
Each Member is very important and we regret any loss of any Member !
Nevertheless, we will strictly implement these Rules !

Please help us in the Future we no longer have to ban Members.

What can you do to help ?
If you have already created Multiple Accounts here:
1.please inform a moderator
2.give it known how many accounts they have here in chess2u forum.
3.The moderators will be recognized in connection with you and look for a solution !

If they do not announce her Multiple Accounts,it can happen,they will be Banned without a Warning from Chess2U Forum !

For Questions please contact a Moderator.

descriptionAbout Multiple Account Creation, Please Read ! EmptyRe: About Multiple Account Creation, Please Read !

more_horiz
I agree with you completely (It is impossible for me to agree more, because I already agree 100%)

Yes, we have rules. To ensure that this forum is clean and informative, kindly obey them, please.

This forum is clean, professional and there are no dirty language here, We will look forward to keeping it this way!

Long live Chess2u forum !!!!

descriptionAbout Multiple Account Creation, Please Read ! EmptyRe: About Multiple Account Creation, Please Read !

more_horiz
what if you have multiple accounts before this rule was created? would still be banned?

more_horiz
jnhes wrote:
I agree with you completely (It is impossible for me to agree more, because I already agree 100%)

Yes, we have rules. To ensure that this forum is clean and informative, kindly obey them, please.

This forum is clean, professional and there are no dirty language here, We will look forward to keeping it this way!

Long live Chess2u forum !!!!

+1

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum