Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionMay I ask ~ Book Match ~ just second Move" out of book " EmptyMay I ask ~ Book Match ~ just second Move" out of book "

more_horiz
May I ask ~ why Book Engine Match ~ just second Move" out of book "
I want to test which Book is strong
~ not engine question

Who can help me ~ please?

I use Houdini aquarium : Engine Match
use Houdini 1.5a test
Perfect2012-Kumander .44

I checked ~ more than 7 games
just second Move" out of book "
then I stop test...

then I use Fritz13 to test
...the same ~ just second Move" out of book "
-----
Another question
Can anyone tech me how to set Books Tournament~
"I want every Book fight with each others 50 games ~ then after I come home ~ I can check ...result ~"
what "Tournament Type" I should set...?
Round Robin
Swiss
Gauntlet
what "Round" I should set...?
-----
simple question ~ can Houdini aquarium modify
Book option ~ like Fritz 13 below ?
0/100
..I......
........I
........I

because I prefer to use Houdini aquarium ~ lol

-----
Thanks for Your Help ~ my friend !

descriptionMay I ask ~ Book Match ~ just second Move" out of book " EmptyRe: May I ask ~ Book Match ~ just second Move" out of book "

more_horiz
Q1:
Can any one give me some help,Please~...?
Mr.elricward
Mr.I3rilliance
Mr.edd1919
Mr.Laban

Do you meet tha same situtuon ~
just first or second Move ~ "out of book"
Why ~
-----
Q2 I read forum other Papr ~
https://www.chess2u.com/t3929-create-a-own-book-tournament-in-fritz-gui
Thanks
-----
Q3 I guess Houdini aquarium can not set Book Option like Fritz 13...

descriptionMay I ask ~ Book Match ~ just second Move" out of book " EmptyRe: May I ask ~ Book Match ~ just second Move" out of book "

more_horiz
1) Depends on book; if a book plays an outlandish move, it might catch a book off guard, and win by having more time left. Try other books. If you are using the same engines, only different books, you won't be testing which engine is stronger. The time an engine has left after running out of moves on the book is just as important as how good the moves are. If all other books act like this, maybe there is some setting with your GUI that limits maximum book moves?

2)Sorry, I only use Arena GUI right now.

3) Guess not, but again, I only use Arena GUI.

more_horiz
Thanks for Your Help exclaim ~ I go to check and modfy limitation Maximum Book move.

By the way ~ I use Arana ~ too ~
It's hotkey setting ~ and portable ~ is great

after I reinstall Cmp ~ the setting still OK don't need to set again (CB need to set...)

only problem is
1.strong book is .ctg format...
2.TB is support CB , I can not display
EXAM:TB Qg7 #12 ~ like CB

if ctg can load in arena and TB can load Arana~(i dont know how to use and set Givoa TB...), I will not to learn Aqurium and CB...

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum