Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

pollWhat kind of tests you prefer (like) ?

Engine testing
45%
Opening book testing
55%
Total Votes:

descriptionWhat kind of tests you prefer (like) ? EmptyWhat kind of tests you prefer (like) ?

more_horiz
Engine testing
Opening book testing

Thanks for your votes...

descriptionWhat kind of tests you prefer (like) ? EmptyRe: What kind of tests you prefer (like) ?

more_horiz
I like the opening book tests, engines are predictable where as opening books put the human touch back in for me.

descriptionWhat kind of tests you prefer (like) ? Emptyre

more_horiz
Better make the tournament book. Wait for the tournament next year's engine will be on new engines! Then the tournament will have more sense engine will be interesting .......... Probably by the end of the year to appear and Houdini-d Criter1.4 ....

descriptionWhat kind of tests you prefer (like) ? EmptyRe: What kind of tests you prefer (like) ?

more_horiz
you can still vote....Thanks...

more_horiz
I voted for Book testing. Though, I always test a new book and a new engine against old engine and old book. exclaim

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum