Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionDefiant 2.0 EmptyDefiant 2.0

more_horiz
Defiant 2.0 currently competing in the Testo Second League I. Optimal settings screenshot included. For ease just press the Optimize button in your Chessbase Gui then switch the 3 / 35 to 0 / 100

The book is made completely of engine - engine matches, the majority of which are my own personal games and some friends who enjoy testing my book on playchess.

Always updating, give me a shout if you have any complaints, praise, or suggestions.
twisted

2shared.com/file/ydmChZVX/Defiant_2.html

descriptionDefiant 2.0 EmptyRe: Defiant 2.0

more_horiz
A very good and consistent Book !
In Moment this Book is on fourth position.
Good luck continue elricward exclaim

Defiant 2.0 Kl1gwa5gvbk

more_horiz
Thanks Guido, there's a lot of strong private books competing this round. I'm looking forward to seeing final standings and starting the tuning process again.

I'll have a minor update to release sometime after the tournament finishes.

more_horiz
@elricward wrote:
Defiant 2.0 currently competing in the Testo Second League I. Optimal settings screenshot included. For ease just press the Optimize button in your Chessbase Gui then switch the 3 / 35 to 0 / 100

The book is made completely of engine - engine matches, the majority of which are my own personal games and some friends who enjoy testing my book on playchess.

Always updating, give me a shout if you have any complaints, praise, or suggestions.
twisted

2shared.com/file/ydmChZVX/Defiant_2.html

Thanks.

more_horiz
exclaim thx

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum