Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionSCCT Book Super League I is already over ! EmptySCCT Book Super League I is already over !

more_horiz
Hello Dear Chess Friends!

The new Champion of SCCT Book Super League I: Prodigy 12 - Congratulations to Maurice Chac (Indonesia)

My congratulations also for 2nd and 3rd ranks:
Second Place:Blade 5.1 by Jitan Stribal (Japan)
Third Place:Sicilian Finale by Munish Gupta (India)

Disqualified Participants:Rompecoco 2c;Nano 2;Hitman 5.4

For SCCT Book Super League I - Final Standings:
http://www.sedatcanbaz.com/chess/scct-super-league/
https://sites.google.com/site/computerschess/tournaments/scct-i-super-league

Note also that the current TOP 20 books performed and played as real Champions too

Many Thanks to all SCCT SL's Book Authors for your participation and for your efforts of creating newer stronger variations

I am quite sure too that many chess friends will benefit from your Great work

And last, i hope too see you again in the next SCCT Book Tours

Best Regards,
Sedat Canbaz

descriptionSCCT Book Super League I is already over ! EmptyRe: SCCT Book Super League I is already over !

more_horiz
Congratulations to Maurice Chac and his Prodigy12

Of course, many thanks for this great tournament at Sedat exclaim
Now we want to wait which three books rise into the First League

descriptionSCCT Book Super League I is already over ! EmptyRe: SCCT Book Super League I is already over !

more_horiz
Congratulations for the winner Prodigy12. A big applause to Sedat to organize this kind of event. Also thanks to Guido.M, both are the best!
Next time I hope to do better but the most important was to stay in the first league.

more_horiz
@france wrote:
Congratulations for the winner Prodigy12. A big applause to Sedat to organize this kind of event. Also thanks to Guido.M, both are the best!
Next time I hope to do better but the most important was to stay in the first league.

thanks for kind words !
will you tell us which book belong to you ?
Regards

more_horiz
Dear Guido, my book is Mapanare. I opened a new link as france due to jeandis banned injustified.I wrote to testo in his web page to know why they banned me.I never said bad word neither disrespectful. He told me that he asked to Ahmed to know the reason and today I am waiting yet the response.
Regards.

more_horiz
SCCT Book Super League I is already over ! Superl10

Games: multiupload.com 05AFG2KDJ6

more_horiz
Dear Friends,

You are welcome,its my pleasure and many thanks for your nice words

Best Wishes,
Sedat

more_horiz
Thanks Sedat ! I think that You should run more games in Your "SCCT Book Super League" I think people like your tournaments, so; perhaps You should think about my suggestion... Thanks...

more_horiz
It could be a good idea to organize a tournament between the top 3 books of Super league and the top 3 books of Testo's League. exclaim

more_horiz
I believe the top 3 books in the second league will be replacing the bottom 3 books in the super league.

more_horiz
Yes but they will use new books with new variations.
Maybe Sedat or Guido can try a tournament with all books (Super league and Second League) lol

more_horiz
Dear Friends,

Thank you for suggestions,but i dont plant to change the current SCCT rules

Note also that the latest book tournament is played as League,round-robin,x6 games per pairing,total 1140 games

In other words,its not swiss tour or a rating list or any other beta book testing

Plus Super League's per player and total games are quite enough to show which are the strongest participants

Greetings,
Sedat

more_horiz

But you are going to forgive me that he takes the opportunity to show my indisposition toward your help in the ligaII, I make my will he does not reveal his information except record in his forum.
It is one hurt when you, Sedat has always given all kind of information on his events of a free way.
It's a pity.
Greetings.

more_horiz
gueroi wrote:

But you are going to forgive me that he takes the opportunity to show my indisposition toward your help in the ligaII, I make my will he does not reveal his information except record in his forum.
It is one hurt when you, Sedat has always given all kind of information on his events of a free way.
It's a pity.
Greetings.

Dear gueroi,
we are here in the forum Chess2u
here they get from start to finish all the information from the second league !!

the information was not enough for you ??

if they do not want to register in another forum,then they do not need to do this !!

they have everything free here in Chess2u !

other forums have different rules and here in Chess2u we do not want to criticize other forums

Regards

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum