Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionLittle Blitzer or Cutechess CLI EmptyLittle Blitzer or Cutechess CLI

more_horiz
Hi all, I wanted to do some extensive testing of new features in the Stockfish Chess Engine. I needed some help getting Little Blitzer 2.7.2 up and running. Can someone upload a copy of the Engines.lbe or tournament file that is apparently needed to run the program. Thanks in advance for any assistance given.

rolleyes

descriptionLittle Blitzer or Cutechess CLI EmptyRe: Little Blitzer or Cutechess CLI

more_horiz
@wasp90210 wrote:
Hi all, I wanted to do some extensive testing of new features in the Stockfish Chess Engine. I needed some help getting Little Blitzer 2.7.2 up and running. Can someone upload a copy of the Engines.lbe or tournament file that is apparently needed to run the program. Thanks in advance for any assistance given.

rolleyes

LittleBlitzer 2.72
https://www.chess2u.com/t1941-littleblitzer-272-released

descriptionLittle Blitzer or Cutechess CLI EmptyRe: Little Blitzer or Cutechess CLI

more_horiz
4 engines, Avan1, Avan2, Avan3, Avan4, open,load, enjoy,
tournament is create automatic

Engine=D:\####little\Avan1.exe
NumThreads=1
Hash=128
LB_Name=A1

Engine=D:\####little\Avan2.exe
NumThreads=1
Hash=128
LB_Name=A2

Engine=D:\####little\Avan3.exe
NumThreads=1
Hash=128
LB_Name=A3

Engine=D:\####little\Avan4.exe
NumThreads=1
Hash=128
LB_Name=A4

more_horiz
thank you for the quick reply, but my main issue was creating an .lbe file. Is it a txt file or does it have to be made in c++. I have tried creating, Engines.lbe in notepad and a text editor and notepad C++ but it does not read the engines file despite cutting an pasting the engine information with the names of my engines. How did you guys make your .lbe file.

Thanks again for any help provided. Im sorry for sounding so dumb about this but I have never heard of an .lbe file

more_horiz
You can create so many archives .lbe how want, not even they have to be called "engine", perhaps "stockfish.lbe", "houdini.lbe", ect.
I make it with Notepad, and it is a file of text, if it ends up in ".lbe" it is why that way the developer decided it.
You create it, you open it with littebliter and you charge the engines, if data are right, already it can stick at the following step.
Try with 2 engines and he will acquire skill.

You can add more options than bear the engine, in mode console table write UCI and edge the options of the engine.

more_horiz
After several attempts to create a Engines.lbe file, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Windows explorer kept saving my notepad text file as Engines.lbe.txt which made Little Blitzer unable to read the file. After putting the saved filed in quotes, "Engines.lbe" it worked like a charm. Big thanks to everyone who assisted me on this matter.

wink

more_horiz
where I can download the latest Little Blitzer version?

more_horiz
Hi all, LittleBlitzer 2.7.2 can find it here: http://www.kimiensoftware.com

more_horiz
Thank you.

more_horiz
Can I put syzygy in Little Blitzer?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum