Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptySicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
To the author that has created this book, I am grateful. This book is the strongest book I have ever used.

I get 5 actualizations on top of the most what is currently the most up-to-date book. IT IS UPDATED 24 HOURS A DAY!!!

I have won against hexacore machines with just an i7 quadcore 3.2GHz.

To you that read my post, give this author a look...you won't regret it.

Houdini and Sicario are like peanut butter and jam....mmmmmmmmm wink

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
Houdini and Sicario are like peanut butter and jam....mmmmmmmmm wink

lol

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
To the author that has created this book, I am grateful. This book is the strongest book I have ever used.

I get 5 actualizations on top of the most what is currently the most up-to-date book. IT IS UPDATED 24 HOURS A DAY!!!

I have won against hexacore machines with just an i7 quadcore 3.2GHz.

To you that read my post, give this author a look...you won't regret it.

Houdini and Sicario are like peanut butter and jam....mmmmmmmmm wink

Hmmm.... not very clear. What do you mean by 'actualizations" ?
If it is updated every 24 hours, does that mean one can only download the updated versions 5 times and then we will have to pay again ?
Then what is the use to the buyer if it is updated every 24 hours ?
I mean, within 5-6 days the purchased book will be outdated, no ?

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
hi.can u post the games of sicario pro the strongest book as you said??/!!!!! Sicario Pro. CTG opening book 1964075451 Sicario Pro. CTG opening book 1964075451

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@shrapnel wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
To the author that has created this book, I am grateful. This book is the strongest book I have ever used.

I get 5 actualizations on top of the most what is currently the most up-to-date book. IT IS UPDATED 24 HOURS A DAY!!!

I have won against hexacore machines with just an i7 quadcore 3.2GHz.

To you that read my post, give this author a look...you won't regret it.

Houdini and Sicario are like peanut butter and jam....mmmmmmmmm wink

Hmmm.... not very clear. What do you mean by 'actualizations" ?
If it is updated every 24 hours, does that mean one can only download the updated versions 5 times and then we will have to pay again ?
Then what is the use to the buyer if it is updated every 24 hours ?
I mean, within 5-6 days the purchased book will be outdated, no ?


You are entitled to 5 updates at anytime for a period of 6 months.

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@fustuk25 wrote:
hi.can u post the games of sicario pro the strongest book as you said??/!!!!! Sicario Pro. CTG opening book 1964075451 Sicario Pro. CTG opening book 1964075451


I am not at liberty to post any games from this book as it is a commercial book, but you can certainly ask the author of the book. I can tell you this, it is THE STRONGEST BOOK YOU CAN GET...stronger and more current and Houdini 2.0 opening book.

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
dear this book i got from the author himself its not strong as u said many many books r much better .

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
SICARIO, good book, nothing else

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@fustuk25 wrote:
dear this book i got from the author himself .


I highly doubt that dear friend cool

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
There are several versions of Sicario... Unless things have changed, Sicario 3.x was for Blitz games, Sicario 5 was for LTC games, and Sicario Pro was the commercial pay version of the book. I think people often mistake one version for another.

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
@shrapnel wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
To the author that has created this book, I am grateful. This book is the strongest book I have ever used.

I get 5 actualizations on top of the most what is currently the most up-to-date book. IT IS UPDATED 24 HOURS A DAY!!!

I have won against hexacore machines with just an i7 quadcore 3.2GHz.

To you that read my post, give this author a look...you won't regret it.

Houdini and Sicario are like peanut butter and jam....mmmmmmmmm wink

Hmmm.... not very clear. What do you mean by 'actualizations" ?
If it is updated every 24 hours, does that mean one can only download the updated versions 5 times and then we will have to pay again ?
Then what is the use to the buyer if it is updated every 24 hours ?
I mean, within 5-6 days the purchased book will be outdated, no ?


You are entitled to 5 updates at anytime for a period of 6 months.

Hmmm... that's what I figured. So, not much use to us that book is updated every 24 hours, if buyers can only request an update once a month or so cry

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@fustuk25 wrote:
hi.can u post the games of sicario pro the strongest book as you said??/!!!!!


Yeah! Give us some evidence! :sm017:

VocalTechnique wrote:
I can tell you this, it is THE STRONGEST BOOK YOU CAN GET...stronger and more current and Houdini 2.0 opening book.


Everyone can say what everyone wanna say! But believe is another story! razz

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@shrapnel wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
@shrapnel wrote:
VocalTechnique wrote:
To the author that has created this book, I am grateful. This book is the strongest book I have ever used.

I get 5 actualizations on top of the most what is currently the most up-to-date book. IT IS UPDATED 24 HOURS A DAY!!!

I have won against hexacore machines with just an i7 quadcore 3.2GHz.

To you that read my post, give this author a look...you won't regret it.

Houdini and Sicario are like peanut butter and jam....mmmmmmmmm wink

Hmmm.... not very clear. What do you mean by 'actualizations" ?
If it is updated every 24 hours, does that mean one can only download the updated versions 5 times and then we will have to pay again ?
Then what is the use to the buyer if it is updated every 24 hours ?
I mean, within 5-6 days the purchased book will be outdated, no ?


You are entitled to 5 updates at anytime for a period of 6 months.

Hmmm... that's what I figured. So, not much use to us that book is updated every 24 hours, if buyers can only request an update once a month or so cry


I think the purpose of updating the Sicario Pro opening book 24/7 is not so that one can have access to the updates 24/7, rather that one can be assured that at any point that one decides to use an actualization, they are GUARANTEED to have the most uptodate opening book available my friend.

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
I would think there would be little change day to day, not enough that waiting to update wouldn't hurt but rather be the smart thing to do.

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
i have a question i usse any quad core q 9700 and my friand have 980x why play seam book and seame engine i win him all time white and black i think cpu not so importent at chess hi use any hdd with 7200rmp i use ssd wertex 3 and i think in chess not so imporetetn cpu but is importent hdd power supply ram memory allso mother board coz if u have hdd sata 2 are sata 3 and there u have date basse are chess book thiss sata -2-3 can not fit the cpu enaf ssd its wery importent fore chess any one any sugestions sorry a baout my english i know its not so good

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:
i have a question i usse any quad core q 9700 and my friand have 980x why play seam book and seame engine i win him all time white and black i think cpu not so importent at chess hi use any hdd with 7200rmp i use ssd wertex 3 and i think in chess not so imporetetn cpu but is importent hdd power supply ram memory allso mother board coz if u have hdd sata 2 are sata 3 and there u have date basse are chess book thiss sata -2-3 can not fit the cpu enaf ssd its wery importent fore chess any one any sugestions sorry a baout my english i know its not so good


Wow, prapqi, that is very impressive results considering you have the same book and engine! I too think that a number of factors apart of the cpu and speed can determine "make or break". May I be so noisy as to ask what motherboard you are utilizing? May I be so bold to ask as to what kind of memory you are using?

Thanks prapqi,
VocalTechnique

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
@prapqi wrote:
i have a question i usse any quad core q 9700 and my friand have 980x why play seam book and seame engine i win him all time white and black i think cpu not so importent at chess hi use any hdd with 7200rmp i use ssd wertex 3 and i think in chess not so imporetetn cpu but is importent hdd power supply ram memory allso mother board coz if u have hdd sata 2 are sata 3 and there u have date basse are chess book thiss sata -2-3 can not fit the cpu enaf ssd its wery importent fore chess any one any sugestions sorry a baout my english i know its not so good


Wow, prapqi, that is very impressive results considering you have the same book and engine! I too think that a number of factors apart of the cpu and speed can determine "make or break". May I be so noisy as to ask what motherboard you are utilizing? May I be so bold to ask as to what kind of memory you are using?

Thanks prapqi,
VocalTechnique


Also, are you using 128, 192, 384, 512 amount of Hash? Just curious cool

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
i use Asus p5q pro turbo ans hash size 1024 mb blitz 25min+5sec

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:
i have a question i usse any quad core q 9700 and my friand have 980x why play seam book and seame engine i win him all time white and black i think cpu not so importent at chess hi use any hdd with 7200rmp i use ssd wertex 3 and i think in chess not so imporetetn cpu but is importent hdd power supply ram memory allso mother board coz if u have hdd sata 2 are sata 3 and there u have date basse are chess book thiss sata -2-3 can not fit the cpu enaf ssd its wery importent fore chess any one any sugestions sorry a baout my english i know its not so good

Well, your English is certainly atrocious, as well as your grasp of computer chess.
From what I can decipher from your ramblings, you seem to be saying that having an SSD is more important than having a fast Processor, which is absolutely incorrect.
I am running an I7 3930K overclocked to 4.8 Ghz with 32 GB Corsair RAM and I win nearly all my games and a few draws.
I have disabled Virtual Memory in Windows as I have plenty of RAM, so there is no question of swapping to the Hard Disk.
I also have an SSD which I purchased because of rumors of better computer chess performance with SSD, but I can certify that there is absolutely no gain in performance with SSD.
Gain in performance may only be seen in case you have insufficient RAM like 2-4 GB.
In case you didn't know, RAM IS FASTER THAN SSD, so having plenty of good, fast RAM is any day more important than an SSD.
You friend is probably a bigger noob than you and is losing because of improper settings in his Engine Configuration or because of insufficient RAM and NOT because he has only a HDD!
And if his Power Supply is insufficient, his PC will simply CRASH, before he can even actually lose to you bigsmile

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
do u know what is difrent at cpu just ur cpu is faster than my not more try play with me and see i have q9700 cpu 4 gigs ram and why use seam book seam engine and see do u can win me are not make oc u no problem i play manual than u gone be sure

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@prapqi wrote:
do u know what is difrent at cpu just ur cpu is faster than my not more try play with me and see i have q9700 cpu 4 gigs ram and why use seam book seam engine and see do u can win me are not make oc u no problem i play manual than u gone be sure

lol Broken English is getting angry lol
And another bit of advice for people with powerful CPUs like mine....use neutral books like Perfect 2012 by Sedat Canbaz !
Most of the opening books in the Opening Book section have been written for short time control games and hamper rather than help people with powerful CPUs , especially in long time control games and in sites which have time control like 1 move per 2 minutes like www.come2play.com.
Now, the Opening book you guys use may be strong (or not!).
The advantage of using a Neutral Book is that when you finally come out of the Opening at least you won't end up with a seriously negative score !
Then, your powerful CPU will take care of the rest !

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
hahahaah 2 minutes fore 1 move nonó i like not to sleep in chess how do u say powerfull cpu like u say must bee stronger in long and short time controll why than in short time controll can not be stronger than q9700s and ur cpu i79630k dont u think that is stronger than quad u can forget it check out the price and see how powerfull cpu u have ahahahaha im not mad just why discost thinks nothing more

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
Where can I download thith book?

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
@papa80 wrote:
Where can I download this book?

descriptionSicario Pro. CTG opening book EmptyRe: Sicario Pro. CTG opening book

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum