Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionQuestion in regards to putting opening book in program EmptyQuestion in regards to putting opening book in program

more_horiz
I have Fritz 13 and I put opening book(Thor 2012 ctb) in program
( my documents/chess base/books) and restart computer after using opening book in Fritz 13, it appears missing.

I open Fritz 13, click File, Open, Open Books and Thor 2012 is missing( after restarting computer). I have to re-install Thor to open books to use it.

Anyone here have similar problem? If so, what is solution?

Thanks in advance

descriptionQuestion in regards to putting opening book in program EmptyRe: Question in regards to putting opening book in program

more_horiz
try to uninstall ur program. it must be fritz 13 which is creating problem . and then install it again.hope this help's rolleyes

descriptionQuestion in regards to putting opening book in program EmptyRe: Question in regards to putting opening book in program

more_horiz
Won't I lose any saved games and opening books?
There must be another way.

more_horiz
@klecoma wrote:
I have Fritz 13 and I put opening book(Thor 2012 ctb) in program
( my documents/chess base/books)

ctb? Must be ctg file with more 2 files:

ctb
ctg
cto

All together in 1 folder.

more_horiz
If you got another program also in your pc .. like chess base 11 or rybka4 .. u not gonna lose your book's and engine's its gonna be saved there .. and then, when you will install ur fritz13 it will automaticaly load ur books ,engine's and parameters ;) cool

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum