Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionDo anyone have complete book of Chess (opening to end games) EmptyDo anyone have complete book of Chess (opening to end games)

more_horiz
i mean in one book that contain every moves in chess...i don't care how big it is lol

descriptionDo anyone have complete book of Chess (opening to end games) EmptyRe: Do anyone have complete book of Chess (opening to end games)

more_horiz
Yes.

1- E4 E5
2- Bc4 Bc5
3- Qf3 Nc6
4- Qxf7#

bigsmile

descriptionDo anyone have complete book of Chess (opening to end games) EmptyRe: Do anyone have complete book of Chess (opening to end games)

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
Yes.

1- E4 E5
2- Bc4 Bc5
3- Qf3 Nc6
4- Qxf7#

bigsmile

+1

more_horiz
hehehe....thanks bro thats awesome moves cool

more_horiz
Vladimir wrote:
Yes.

1- E4 E5
2- Bc4 Bc5
3- Qf3 Nc6
4- Qxf7#

bigsmile

Also known as Fool's Mate lol
Ask a Fool question, get a Fool answer lol

more_horiz
@shrapnel wrote:
Ask a Fool question, get a Fool answer lol

lol

more_horiz
why not

1. f2-f4 e7-e6
2. g2-g4 Qd8-h4#

more_horiz
Few days ago I won one of these game..

bigsmile

Do anyone have complete book of Chess (opening to end games) Slika139

more_horiz
@Marijan wrote:
Few days ago I won one of these game..

bigsmile

Do anyone have complete book of Chess (opening to end games) Slika139

lol

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum