Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTime Is Coming!!! The 2 new computers are ready to rock... EmptyTime Is Coming!!! The 2 new computers are ready to rock...

more_horiz
The Ivy Bridge: Core i7 3770K

Time Is Coming!!! The 2 new computers are ready to rock... Ivy10

Info: http://www.anandtech.com/show/5626/ivy-bridge-preview-core-i7-3770k

The Xeon E5-2600: Dual Sandy Bridge for Servers

Time Is Coming!!! The 2 new computers are ready to rock... Newxeo10

Info: http://www.anandtech.com/show/5553/the-xeon-e52600-dual-sandybridge-for-servers

descriptionTime Is Coming!!! The 2 new computers are ready to rock... EmptyRe: Time Is Coming!!! The 2 new computers are ready to rock...

more_horiz
Ivy Bridge 22nm cool

descriptionTime Is Coming!!! The 2 new computers are ready to rock... EmptyRe: Time Is Coming!!! The 2 new computers are ready to rock...

more_horiz
very nice.. like to see it @ 5 GHZ and dual setup 16 cores @ 5.0 GHz lol twisted cool ***ORGASM* eek eek

betting it will put out close to 40,000-50,000 kN/s with Houdini 2.0c Pro x64.honestly long game/short game it playing the Rybka Cluster.. I think it will give rybka run for their Money even with 296 cores...

more_horiz
Amazing!! What about its price?

more_horiz
Core i7 3770K (4 processors)

Estimated release date - April 2012
Price at introduction - $332

Xeon E5-2600 (8 processors)

Estimated release date - Released!
Price at introduction - $2,050

more_horiz
XsupremeX wrote:
Xeon E5-2600 (8 processors)

Estimated release date - Released!
Price at introduction - $2,050

It's very expensive. sad

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum